Making Up (sequel to last chapter)

-Only Tony, Loki, and Pietro will be in this one.-

Tony:

"Hey Y/N, wake up." you heard as you woke up.

As your eyes fluttered open, you were expecting to see Tony, but then you were met by the sight of Pietro. The memories flooded back into your mind.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. "What is it, Pietro?"

"There's someone here to see you." he said, walking out of the room you were staying in.

You got up and followed him into the main room, where Tony was standing. It was obvious that he had been crying, his eyes red.

Once he saw you, he ran over and engulfed you in a hug.

"Y/N-" he began to say.

"Let's just go home and talk about it, okay?" you said, pushing him off.

He nodded.

--

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I was drunk, and had no idea what was happening. I honestly did try to stop that girl. And that whole comment about you not giving me love-- that wasn't true. I was just mad. Please forgive me. I love you more than anything." he explained.

You hugged him. "I'll forgive you. I love you too, babe."

Loki:

After yesterday's fiasco, Loki still hadn't come back, and you had been crying the entire time. You decided to call him, and persuade him to come back.

"What do you want?" his sharp voice said.

"Please come home." you stuttered out.

"Oh darling, I'll be there as soon as I can." you could hear his tone of voice change to worried.

After about 10 minutes, Loki came running for the door, and when he saw you, scooped you into a big hug.

"I am so sorry, I was just having a bad day yesterday and-"

"Loki, honey, calm down. It's fine." you said, running your fingers through his hair. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry. We should've just talked it out. But everything's alright now."

"I love you, Y/N, and I always will." he replied back, giving you a kiss.

Pietro:

It had been three days since Pietro left, and he still hadn't come back.

Wanda had been over to make sure you were alright while he was gone. You explained what had happened, and she agreed he was being a dickhead for not listening to you.

You were currently sitting on the couch next to Wanda, watching some TV show. Well, she was watching it, and you were thinking about Pietro. Would he come back?

The phone ringing snapped you out of your thoughts. "Hello?"

"Y/N?" It was Pietro.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come back home?"

"Please come back."

In a little less than a minute, there came Pietro running in.

"I'll leave you two alone." Wanda said, giving you a wink as she walked out.

Pietro sat down next to you. "I'm sorry I didn't let you explain. I now realize that those are old pictures, and that you're not cheating. I'm also sorry for being a dick and just walking out like that. I love you, Y/N. Please forgive me?"

"Why would I forgive you?" you said just to joke around. His face fell.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," you explained, leaning foward and pressing your lips against his. "We all make mistakes. And I love you too.

--

Hello.

Sorry, there were some mistakes in the last chapter. I forgot to put a picture, and for Steve's preference, I was going to erase his name, but I forgot.

Also, I am sad to announce...this is one of the last chapters. I may do two or three more chapters, but then I will be finished. But I'm planning to either do Avengers fanfiction or imagines after.

-lady loki