Guards move around the club with radios in their hands. Immediately, I start dancing along with everyone else to avoid drawing attention to myself. Malia and Kira gravitate closer together. Malia appears to be rather amused by Kira's dancing. Malia ends up pulling her closer to help her. Luckily, Kira starts dancing better.

I easily dance with the people around me while keeping a watchful eye on my friends. A guy and a girl, both with guns, approach Malia and Kira. I slip through the crowd to be closer to the two of them. At the same time, they spin around and begin to fight one of them. The guy Malia is fighting is thrown to the ground. His hand grips the gun in his hand and I rush forward, not thinking twice.

I slam the heel of my boot down on his wrist, making him lose his grip altogether on the gun. With my other foot, I kick him in the face to knock him out. As I straighten up, I feel eyes on me. Malia, Kira, and even Scott are staring right at me with surprised and confused looks. I nod at the three of them before slipping back into the crowd.

The three of them tear their gaze away from the direction I slipped in. They walk right up to the same door that Stiles and Lydia had gone through before. Realizing that I can't be seperated from all of them, I count to twenty before heading for the same door. A hallway is on the other side of the door and I quietly shut it behind me. I creep down the hallway, listening very carefully to the sound of footsteps in another hallway.

I peek around a corner and head down it.

"Wolfsbane!" Scott yells somewhere ahead. "It's wolfsbane! Kira, get out of here."

A gust of white smoke shoots down from the ceiling, quickly filling the hallway with the wolfsbane. I cover my head out of instinct. I rush through the hallway until I find my friend all coughing on the wolfsbane.

A man storms in from the other side of the hallway with a weapon in hand. I rush past her with my dagger quickly in hand. Before the man can swing his bat, I kick him in the stomach. The man takes less than a second to straighten up and swing the bat at my head. I duck in time.

All of my friends fall to the floor, gasping for a breath.

I pop back up and slice the man's arm. He yells out in pain, blood seeping through his jacket. An older lady wanders into the hallway, looking rather surprised to see me still standing instead of on the ground. She nods at the man.

I look around, realizing that I can use the wolfsbane as an advantage. I stumble backwards, coughing. I keep a hand on my dagger, but let it fall to my side. The lady smirks, most likely assuming that I'm just another werewolf. I need to make her think that I'm not that big of a threat. In case they use wolfsbane on us again, I'll be able to fight.

I fall to my knees, pretending that the wolfbane is making me choke on my own air. Slyly, I tuck my dagger back in my boot. I shoot a look to the three of them to keep their mouths shut about not knowing who I am. I can't protect them if we get seperated.

"Someone who has been an Alph only a few months should be more careful when facing a hunter of forty years." The lady says to Scott.

"All we want is Derek." Scott pants.

"My lobito, you're a long way from home."

"You don't know where he is either." Scott realizes.

I worriedly glance between the two of them. The ladies' face falls and she sharply jabs Scott with her weapon in hand, eletrocuting him. Scott falls to the ground, unconscious. Malia leans against the wall, nearly unconscious. I lay on the floor, fluttering my eyelids to make it seem that I'll be losing consciousness at any second. There is no way that I'm going to be eletrocuted next.

This lady thinks she's all badass because she's been a hunter for fort years. Well, she hasn't fully met me yet.

XXXXXXXX

Hey-ooooo! It's been quite a while since I have updated this story (or any story for that matter.) I am very sorry for that! October has been a very busy month for me. Although, I think this is the last weekend that I have plans for this month. So, back to writing!

I decided to have her help with them during this episode because, otherwise, these would be very boring chapters. So, expect her to be slammed with questions in the next chapter. Everyone will be wondering who she is and why she is helping them. I already have a plan of why she is helping them.

I don't know what to call her now. She is for sure Clara, but she's now Claire because no one knows who she is. I'll just continue to call her Clara. Although, it seems that Stiles keeps noticing her a lot. Wonder what that means...

Question: What do you think Clara is going to say in the next hapter when everyone asks her questions about who she is or why she is helping them?

So, yeah!