04- Clubbing

The drive from Beacon Hills to Mexico was quite boring and stressful. The whole time, I was wondering how I would be able to keep a watchful eye on my friends, but not be seen at the same time. There will be too many questions brought up if they find out that I followed them all the way to Mexico. Since I can't come right out and say that I'm actually Clara, I have to come up with some lie that is believable in case I am caught.

Sadly, I've come up blank and have been carefully following them. When they all split up, heading into the club for their plan, I managed to sneak inside of the club with a large group of people. For some reason, Stiles and Lydia held back outside.

Malia and Kira were currently dancing on the dance floor. By dancing, I mean, Kira is attempting to dance and failing pretty miserably. Her body seems incapable of feeling the beat. She's awkwardly standing a few feet away from Malia and every once in a while, throwing in an half assed dance move. My eyes dart to where Scott is keeping to the shadows of the club. I didn't get to hear what their plan was, but I did plan on keeping an eye on them.

They don't always have the greatest plans. Yes, whatever they planned on getting or doing usually happens, but a lot happens in between.

I remain by the bar with my hand loosely wrapped around a glass of some kind of drink. I had told the bartender to surprise me and I received some kind of fruity drink that I couldn't distinguish what it was. I didn't even show him my license or anything. He just slide the drink over to me. Of course, it was followed by a wink and he didn't make me pay for it.

Stiles and Lydia uncomfortably move through the club until they reach the bar, only a few stools away from me. I angle my head down, hoping to be somewhat hidden by the shadows. The two of them face the bar area and are surprised when two shot glasses filled to the brim of a clear liquid is set down in front of them.

A man walks up to the two of them, his meaty hands clasping on to their shoulders, freezing Stiles in his attempt to gather some money for the drinks.

"No, on the house." The guy roughly smiles. His grip on their shoulders seem a little too tight for my liking.

My hand hovers over the dagger I had tucked into my right boot. Considering all of my weapons is in my apartment that I have no access to, I had to go out and find some new ones. I'm glad I took the advice from my friends in France to make a special bank account with enough money to ever support me in case anything were to happen to me, including identy thief. I suspose this is a case of that.

The man notices how they both refuse to accept the drink. "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink." Lydia calmly states. She drops an empty shotgun shell into the glass.

The man gives them a surprised look before patting their shoulders. He leans close. "Come with me."

Stiles and Lydia share a look before following the man. I stood from my stool, planning to follow them for as long as I could. Stiles' eyes swoop over the rest of the bar before they fly over me. I freeze in place, hoping he didn't recognize me. Stiles' eyes widen and his head snaps back around. Before he could look my way again, I darted into the crowd of people dancing. Stiles wildly looks around, eyes filled with confusion. After a second, Stiles spins around to quickly follow Lydia before the two of them can get split up.

I nervously swallow. That was too close. I trace the two of them through the crowd until they reach a door along a wall with a guard standing in front of it. I keep to the crowd of people dancing, knowing the chances of me being able to follow them inside is very slim. Spinning on my toes, I search for Malia and Kira in the crowd.