bestfriend's JG

You were in your room on your laptop catching up on your favorite show once upon a time, as you're on the on last episode of season 5 you hear your phone ring insid your best friend Jared as you pick it up if you hear Jared say, hey I was wondering if you would meet me at Starbucks in 20 minutes. you say yes and then hang up to get ready. you want to the bathroom take a quick shower then put on a robe and look for an outfit you pick out a white crop top with A red velvet color jeans , after you're done you look at the time and its 3:07 so you only have 5 minutes left but Starbucks is around the corner so you just grab your keys and your phone and drive to Starbucks. As you walk in you order your drink and that you're about to pay Jared comes up behind you and pays it for you, you just looked at him and say why did you pay for my drink I was going to pay for it you didn't have to and he said anything for my best friend. A bestfriend huh that's all I'll ever be to you thought.you both get your drinks and you both sit it in A booth. No Jared I say, I saw that post you put on Instagram earlier so who's the girl.

~flashback~
As you were scrolling through Instagram while eating breakfast you see Jared posted something so you look at it and read the description and it said hoping to be a Special Someone... as you read that you got jealous but you knew all you will ever be to him is a best friend and he won't think of you as anything more.
~End of flashback~

After you finish saying that Jared looks at you and rubs the back of his neck and says oh you know just this girl I've liked for a while and I was hoping that maybe she would go out with me but I'm not sure if she likes me back. after you hear that you get sad but I like nothing happened. Jared why would she not like you you're an amazing person just go for it I'm sure she likes you back. When you finish saying that Jared says thanks I really needed that , yeah no problem you say that's what best friends are for. yeah... Jared said. So you asked do I know her? Jared says, oh yeah you're actually really close to her. Well really who is she? Oh well before I tell you I wanted to ask you something. sure what is it you say, Jared clears throat and says I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend? you just looked at him and smiled and said I thought you'd never ask .

~ I'm sorry if this story isn't good like I said I haven't been liking my stories lately but if you like it please let me know it would really help me out~