Bestfriend's or more? RK

(Flashback)

Your at school and there is this new kid robbie.He was always alone so you just went up to him and talk to him to be nice,but oh boy...you were so greatful you talk to him that day cause if you didn't you would have never met your best friend.

(End of flashback)

Y/N POV

It's summer and you have nothing planned to do and my parents are away for vacation...so you just lay in bed on your laptop looking at Interviews of Robbie for the new show Heroes Reborn.You were so concentrated on the interview you didn't even hear your phone ringing until the video was over. Once it was over you hear your phone ringing for the 4th time and see the caller ID (Robbie) so you pick it up.

Y/N- hello?

Robbie- Finally you answer I called you like 6 times.

Y/N- pshh, no your exaggerating it was only 4 times

Robbie- still took you long

Y/N- yeah I was so into this interview I didn't hear, my phone ring

Robbie- oh ok,cool what interview?

Y/N- oh you know...just...um...Heroes Reborn...

Robbie- you would

Y/N- yeah ik so why did you call me? must have been important considering I have 4 missed calls.

Robbie - yeah well I would like to tell you in person if that ok with you?

Y/N- sure how about 3

Robbie- alright see you at 3
-call ends-

Robbie POV

-Hangs up-

-hears knocking-

Come in!
Oh hey Camilla (Robbie sister)
Hey, camilla says, so I was wondering who are you planning on taking to the convention since they gave you an extra vip ticket..so you can you know bring a guest?
Ohh...um yea about that..I'm going to ask Y/N i-if she wants to come with me.
Oh I figured since you've had the biggest crush on her since forever, but why do you seem so nervous about that? Camilla says
Oh I'm just thinking what if she says no...
-Camilla puts her hand on his shoulder-
Hey,Don't worry about a thing ok Y/N
Is going to say yes.
Thanks Camilla I needed that but I really should get going now i have to be at Y/N's house at 3 and it's almost 2:30 so I better get ready but thanks again.
No problem robbie Camilla says as she leaves back to her room.

Y/N POV

Oh no its almost 2:30 and your still in bed ugh you get up and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. Once your done it's already 2:45 so you just change into comfortable clothes and walk downstairs with your laptop and set it on the couch while you go to the kitchen to get a bowl of fruits and sit on the couch and each more intervew while you wait for robbie to arrive with the news.

~3:02 pm~
-Ding-
You hear the doorbell ring and you get up to get the door,
Hey robbie
Hey Y/N
Come in you say gesturing for him to come in.
You both walk to the couch and you put the laptop back on your lap and as your about to eat another strawberry robbie says are you watching another interview? You look at robbie and say what...pshh..what no then robbie gets the laptop from your lap and sees the screen with him with gatlin in an interview.

Robbie POV

I see Y/N's laptop screen with me and gatlin on it. I look back at Y/N and say so I wanted to ask you something. Y/N's eyes light up and have a big smile on her face and say ooh yay what is it? I take a deep breath and say I was wondering if you would like to go to a convention with me? Right when I say that she hugs me tight and says YES YES YES! When? Tomorrow at 1 I respond, Omg I'm so excited
And for the rest of the day we just talked and watched movies.

~Next Day~

Y/N POV

I hear my alarm go off at 12 so I get up and take a shower and do all that normal stuff once I'm out I get a pair of jeans and a simple gray shirt and tie my hair up in a messy bun and a bit of mascara and lipstick. Once I'm done it's already 12:55 and I hear my doorbell ring so I rush down to get the door and greet robbie.

Robbie POV

As I'm ringing the doorbell Y/N opens the door looking beautiful as ever she greets you and invites you in, as she is about to close the door I say so you ready? And she says yea I just need to get my bag and we can go. And she goes to get her bag I text my close friend from the cast (Ryan Guzman)

Robbie -...she said yes and we're on our way.

Ryan - way to go man, glad it worked out!

Robbie - thanks see you soon.

~end of text~

Y/N cones rushing down the steps and we get in my car and drive to the convention.

~At the convention~

Hey Y/N I have to do an interview so just hold on a sec and we can see the rest of this place. Y/N nodded and smiled.

~Interview~

Int- so I'm here with Ryan and robbie from the new hit tv show Heroes Reborn so I was just wondering since you guys are new to the show how has it been?

Ryan- oh um it's been great everyone is great you know.

Robbie- yeah yeah um everyone is incredible

Int- so robbie I saw from the trailer that you and gatlin share a kiss and I was wondering how is that? Like are you two a thing or what?

Robbie - oh um no -looks over to Y/N nervously and looks away- um well you know it's just our characters kissing not us so... (and before I can finish Ryan interupts)

Ryan-Oh, Robbie likes Y/N...

And as soon as he says that you get nervous and look at Y/N embarrassed.

Y/N POV

You were standing behind the camera from the interview and the intervewer asked robbie if gatlin and robbie are a thing and you get a bit jealous and before you can think robbie says Oh um no and he looks at me nervously and I looked at him confused and he looks away and before he could finish what he was saying I see Ryan get in front of the mic and say oh, robbie likes Y/N and in the moment you froze and you see robbie looking at you and you didn't move...as the interview was going to an end robbie walks up to you and says I can explain ok and as he is talking you kiss him and he didn't kiss back so you pulled back.

Robbie POV

As I'm trying to explain to Y/N what happened she grabs me and kisses me but I didn't kiss back cause I was so shocked and as she pulled back she looked sad and said i-im sorry and befor you could finish he grabbed you and kissed you...

every since that day you guys have been more than just Bestfriends...

~Hope you guys enjoyed my first imagine and if you would like to request anything feel free to just message me also if there's anything you guys thing can improve my story's please notify me so I can do better with these imagines thanks for reading ~