Chapter 2

Amy let out a  deep sigh as she unlatched her red cloak, and hung it up on the coat hanger. Under that , she wore a  flowing  dress, and light blue  skirt, a white blouse, and a black corset around her  midrift. 

 Amy went into the kitchen, where her gran was preparing an afternoon meal. "Aw, granny , u don't have to do all that." Amy whined.

"Nonsense dear. Dig in" Gran'ma Rose insisted. The young flower gave a sigh. She sat down at the table, and tucked into her lunch.

Then the Sakura hedgehog spotted a leaflet on the table. It was a notice, explaining that there was a mysterious, 'giant wolf' going around, and the villagers should be strongly cautioned.

"Uh, granny?" Amy called out. "What's this all about?" Amy asked with question. Gran'ma Rose gave a skeptical look when she saw what her grand daughter was looking at.

"Oh, its just a silly superstition the villagers have." she  explained.

 "After a few woodland creature's  knocked over some things, the villagers went crazy with the fairy tale of a  giant wolf creature." gran said.

 Amy smiled, her grandmother  was always skeptical about myths, legends, and rumors.

She never beliefed anything  till she saw it with her own two eyes. Amy looked at he notice again. There was a picture displaying a wolf like creature , prancing about.

 After completing her meal, Amy went upstairs into her old room.

It was on the far left of the stair case.  The room across from it to the right was a guest room.

Her grandmothers room was right infront of  the staircase. Amy plopped down on the soft nice bed, and sighed, relaxing her muscles.

 She curled up wit ha pillow, and fell fast asleep. Gran'ma Rose came up with an extra blanket, and smiled when she found Amy slumbering.

  Quietly , and carefully, she placed the blanket overtop of Amy, and left her to sleep in peace.

                                                                                               XXXXXXXXX

The next day, the storm had passed, and the weather became  bright and sunny with a few clouds rolling by. Gran'ma Rose was in her  garden tending to her vegetables, and  flowers. Amy was sitting on the  patio, reading one of her  grandmas books.

 Her  ear twitched when she heard the silver furred hedgehog let out a gasp, and dropped the shovel to the ground. The cherry pink female ran to her grandmothers side. "Are you alright?" Amy asked in a worried tone.

" I'm fine, I'm just not as young as I used to be." gran said, flexing her hand. The Sakura hedgehog picked up the  shovel for her  gran with a sigh. Then Gran'ma Rose continued her gardening. When she went to look into her sack of materials , something was missing. "Oh, fiddles!" gran said. "What is it gran?" Amy asked. "Oh, it looks like im out of poppy seeds dear. Could you go into town and buy a pouch?" Gran'ma Rose asked kindly. "Sure Granny" Amy said.

A few minutes later, Amy was back in her Red Cloak, and walking back to the village. Unlike yesterday, the seanery was bright , and green. Not Dull and grey.