Diary Entry #4

08/16/15 ;

Well, this will be my last entry. There's only four but they all mean a lot. Since this is the last entry, I want to make it special, so here goes it.

Dear Wonwoo,

I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you. This about one month we've know each other was amazing. You were my first true friend. In these very few weeks I've known you, I've experienced things that I thought I would never be able to do. Like making a friend, getting bubble tea and even going to the park.

Thank you for that.

All those times we've spent together you have made me feel loved. You paid attention to me, you listened.

Thank you for that.

When all my friends bailed on me when they found out, you stayed. You stayed with me every step of the way - it means a lot.

Thank you for that.

I'll have to say, you made me fall in love with you in a very short amount of time. Your deep voice, laugh, everything. Every second I spent with you, my heart would beat rapidly.

Wonwoo, I want you to know that you mean a lot to me. When you read this, it probably means that I'm gone, but please know that I am grateful to have met you. You made my last few weeks worth everything.

My dear Jeon Wonwo, I love you, and I always will. Please, go on and live your life. Live the life I never got to. Go have fun and look at the stars every night. Enjoy the silence, silence is much better when you're with someone right? Well, I'm always with you so don't forget that.

Jeon Wonwoo, thank you for everything.

♡ Kim Hari

-

Wonwoo sighed as he closed the book. Four pages of Hari's words could impact him so much.

He looked out his window and looked at the stars.

Hari, wait for me okay? Soon, we'll be together again.