Chapter Four

08/07/15 ;

It has only been two days since the two exchanged numbers and they have been texting each other like crazy. When they parted ways in the after noon, five footsteps then the messaging begins.
Having someone to text makes walking home by yourself a little less lonier.

After about 10 minutes of walking, Hari reached her house. Once she unlocked the door and walked in, there was a silence.

"Hello?" She asked.

No answer.

Just as usual, her father isn't home. That doesn't bother her though. Her father is rarely home, he's always at work or out drinking with friends.

Great. The house is all mine again.

She'll admit, she liked when her father was gone, he never treated her nicely in the first place. Ever since her mom died from the sickness Hari now has, he's been of no support to her.
Mother left their side, Hari's side, and ever since then, nothing has really been the same.

Luckily it was the weekend which meant that Hari didn't have to worry about homework, so she grabbed a snack and went to her room. She put her bag away and sat on her bed, scrolling through her phone.

I put my phone down to get a snack and 30 new messages, gosh this boy.

"It's the weekend!" Hari smiled to herself.

"Yes, I know!"

"So, what are you doing?"

"Eating, how about you?"

"Watching TV and all that good stuff."

Should I bring up what Mingyu told me? How do I say it nicely?

His thoughts were interrupted by his phone's vibration.

"Hey Wonwoo?"

"Yeah?"

"What would you do if I ever left? Like forever?"

Forever? What does she mean? Is she talking about..oh no-why?

"Well, I would be sad and lonely."

"Then what about your other friends?"

"Of course, it's different. You're different from them. Around you, I guess I'm more comfortable with you. Why do you ask?"

Do I tell him? I shouldn't do it over text. I mean, that makes me seem like such a coward.

"Um, just wondering. Curiosity, you know?"

"Haha, sure thing. Well I gotta go, text you later!"

Will she tell me? Should I bring it up? It seems rude if I do though. Just wait a little more then? Eventually she will, right?