I Don't Really Like Boys

Thank you to all who left feedback last chapter. I just want to thank wheresyourmoustache for making my new and improved covers. Well, I hope you like this chapter. Do not forget to vote, leave feedback, and enjoy. Also, check out my other stories, like "The Boys, The Girls, Facebook, and Men in Tights," and "Cops, Chicks, and Streaking Naked."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motionless, I just stare at him. I don't know how long I stood in the doorway, staring at Logan. It could be seconds. It could be minutes. It could also be hours. Gasp.

Forgive me. I tend to exaggerate anything that needs exaggeration.

Suddenly, without warning, I'm scooped up in a bear hug by a girl. I think it's one of his sisters. I'm guessing the older one, because the little one was about Cassie's age when they left and I don't really think she remembers me.

I try and think of their names and then I hear a voice coming from behind the girl who is giving me a huge hug, which I find comforting, by the way.

"Hally, dear, you might wanna let go of her so we can hug her too," says Mrs. Richards, I think.

Hally lets go of me and squeezes my arm affectionately. Oh, how I loved playing with this girl when she was here. She was older than me. She's about seven years older than me. She taught me a lot of the things I know now. She also protected me from Logan, which I greatly appreciated.

Mrs. Richards steps forward and wraps me in a motherly hug. When she unwraps her arms from me, she says, "Bonnie, you're all grown up! I remember when you were so little. You were the cutest thing!"

I smile at her. Mrs. Richards was so nice to me. His whole family was so nice to me when I was little. I don't know what happened to Logan. It's like he's the defective child or something. Something was wrong with him.

Realizing that they were still outside in the cold, I make way for them to enter the house. "Oh, sorry about that. Come in."

I motion for them to enter the house just as my Mom and my sister walk down the stairs.

My Mom is beaming with happiness as she looks at Mrs. Richards. "Marissa! Oh my goodness! I've missed you so much."

They wrap their arms around each other in a very tight hug. It's so nice to see my Mom so happy. I'm guessing Mrs. Richards was one of her best friends. It'd be really saddening if one of your best friends just moves far away. I don't know what I'd do if I lost Sky or Alex.

After letting go, Mom moves over to Mr. Richards, who was silent the whole time. She gives him a friendly hug. Not a tight hug, but a friendly hug, nonetheless. "Alec, still as handsome as ever, I see."

Mr. Richards just smiles at her and looks at Cassie and me. "Jemma, I see that you're daughters have grown up to look as beautiful as you are."

Slapping his shoulder, my mom laughs. "Oh, shush it."

As she leads the adults toward the dinner table, I hear her say that dinner is almost ready and that we would have to wait for a few minutes.

As I go into the living room, I am, yet again, engulfed in a tight yet very warm hug from behind.

I turned around and beamed at the my older sister-like friend and hugged her back. "Hally! I missed you so much."

She's changed, look's wise, at least. She was really skinny back then. I think she went through a rebellious phase. No matter how clichéd this sounds, she had a nose ring and highlights. I guess she was just being a teenager.