And Are You At All lonely For Me?: (part two)

Start from the beginning

"Move over shorty."

I moved and he got on my small twin size bed with me, while I clicked on the T.V..

"What do you want to watch?"

"Nothing in particular Liv, whatever you put on is fine."

"Okay," I chirped and put on some Cartoon Network.

"Oh hell no..." he said and reached for the remote, but I successfully dodged him. He placed my pizza on the box and flipped me onto my back.

"Give me the remote," he said reaching over me to capture my hand.

"No!" I protested and he began to tickle me harshly. My thrashing and laughing allowed him the opportunity to steal the remote. I tried to get back up and grab it but he held me to the bed by my neck and used his other hand to flick through the channels. If I wasn't so determined to get the remote, then I would have seriously reprimanded the position we were in and the dampness in my panties. He was sitting on his knees between my legs, while I was plastered stiffly to the bed. With my dress hiked up and my face flustered, i found that at the moment it was wiser to submit. My hair was fanning the linen bed sheets and every once in a few seconds, Caleb would look down at me and his grip on my neck would tighten.

He was no longer smiling, but instead looked frustrated and puzzled. I, on the other hand, was blushing, sweating...and occasionally chewing at my bottom lip.

He looked down at me again and groaned, flinging the remote off the bed. He lifted me up by neck and shifted me so he had more room to change his position. He now laid completely between my legs and his free hand played with the end hemming of my dress.

"You like to tempt me don't you?"

I just stared at him, begging him with my eyes to touch me. And I hope he got the message.

He let go of my neck and the hand slid into my curls. He shoved his face in my neck and nuzzled it.

"I really like this dress, but I like the soft skin under it even more."

He lightly traced my inner thigh and I squirmed eagerly in his hold.

"Easy now baby, it's okay...let me handle you for tonight."

I gasped when he bite into my neck and sucked. Involuntarily, my hips raised to meet the bulge under the rough material of his sweatpants.

"Mmm...that's right baby, Imma make you feel right."

He grabbed my ass with his free hand and lifted my pantie clad pussy to his bulge again. He let my hair go and now both of his hands were directing my hips against his.

He bit harder into my neck and said, "submit to me kitten."

I blew a breathy moan in his ear and he met mine with one of his own, speeding up his strokes.

I grabbed onto his hair and pulled every time I felt the knot coiling in the pit of my stomach.

"Cay..please...I want to...uhhh"

He started to slow down and I whimpered in protest.

"You want to cum don't you? Should I let you baby? Give me a good reason."

I moaned again and tried to move my hips but he held them in a tight unrelenting grip.

I pulled his face from my neck and grabbed his cheeks in my hands. I rubbed my thumbs along his jaw and looked deep into his eyes; which from the intensity in doing so, ceased our frantic dry humping.

We were transfixed with one another and I felt a heavy pang in my heart.

I lifted my head slightly to meet his lips and just when I was about to skim them. He pulled away from me and frowned.

"Get up and fix yourself." He demanded coldly as if he wasn't between my legs two seconds ago.

"Caleb...did...I d-do something wrong?"

"Listen I have to go but eat and drink as much as you want. I'll get going now...it's late."

I looked at the clock and it flashed 9:30.

"I'll walk you to the door, just hold on," I said as I reached for him but he stepped out of my reach.

I had to grip the table to catch my balance, my legs still felt weak from our...whatever it was that happened over there.

I finally managed to stand properly, but by then Caleb was already advancing towards the door.

"Caleb...wait."

"What?"

I jogged up to him and stood on my toes to kiss his lips softly. I would have established a stronger kiss if I could reach him properly but....

He looked down at me, still with that frown on his handsome face and when I realized it wouldn't let up (no matter how much sincerity I put into that kiss) I looked down to the floor in embarrassment.

"I've got to go Olivia."

"I understand," I whispered solemnly, "be careful."

And that was it. He just left me there with bluing bruises on my neck, my hair a mess, my dress wrinkly, my panties wet and my heart wounded.

If it even was my heart...I couldn't truly tell...I've never felt like this before.

But regardless I seem foolish, letting a guy I just met tease my innocence and play soccer with my feelings.

Is he at all as lonely for me as I am for him?