chapter 5

I ran into the house and saw Rex and Ax.

"Strip! give me your clothes!" I yelled at them.

"Why?" They asked confused.

"Liam is coming and he is pissed. I am trying to hide my scent." I waved at them to hurry.

They threw the clothes at me and I quickly put them on.  Pixie laughed and sprayed me with her perfume. I ran into the cabinet.

I hear the kitchen door open and I go farther into the cabinet.

"Where is Milo?" Liam growled out.

"I dont know. Why?" Rexs voice drifted into the cabinet. 

"I need to talk to him." Liam growled.

"Well I haven't seen him." Pixie  piped up.

The door flew open and Liam growled at me and i squealed. "Do you really think you could hide from me?"

He didnt give me time to answer as he flung me over his shoulder and started up the stairs. I wiggled trying to get away and he slapped my ass. I yelp in surprise. I glance longingly to the kitchen where everyone was laughing.

He walked into our room into the bathroom and Ihear him turn on some water. What the? He tossed me in the tub with freezing water pouring on me.

"What the fuck Slade!" I growled at him.

"I dont like it when you smell like smell like anyone else." He shrugged.

I got out of the tub and jumpped on him. "BABE! Your WET!" He laughed.

"You did this!" I laughed. "So are you still mad at me?"

I nibbled on his neck and he sighed. "Some but I cant keep a lesh on you forever."

"HA I WIN!" I laughed and ran out of the room.

Liam tackled me to the ground. "Nope you are going to have to make it up to me."

I looked up at him smiling. "How am I going to do that?"

He kissed me. "I have a few ideas."

A knock at our door made him groan. I laughed and pushed him off a little relieved. We havent had sex since we fully mated for the first time. I wasnt ready to do it again either. I got up and walked to the door. Scott stood there pouting.

"Hey Scotty. Im sorry I bailed on the movie." I hugged him close. "We had a problem but its taken care of now."

"So can we watch it now? Can you come to Liam?" Scott asked us.

"Yes we can. Liam?" I asked him. He nodded and picked us both up. We started laughing.

It was great all of us together. The family I never got to have. I am glad we are giving it to Scott. The moive played on and i sat with them.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid useless thats all you are!"  My father hit me in the stomach.

"Dad please stop!" I moaned out in pain. I started crawling away from him.

He kicked me in the face."I am no longer your father." He took the whip down and cracked it on my back over and over again. I scream out in pain. My wolf snarling at whats happening but he cant protect me anymore than I can protect myself.  He yanked me up and started to choke me as he injected the silver in my bloodstream. He threw me on the floor and started to hit me again.

The effect started right away and I cried out. "PAPA STOP!"

Tom walked in smirking at me. "Papa please dont let him hurt me." I whimpered trying to get away.

"Shut up!" He yelled at me tying me up to the wall so I cant get away.

Tom walked over with a knife and started cutting on me before pulling my pants off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby! MILO! Wake up! Please!" Liam was shaking me as I whimpered.

"Dont touch me. Get the fuck off" I struck out blindly still halfway in the memory.

I fell off the couch and crawled away crying. I curled up next to the wall breathing deeply. Liam slowly walked over to me and sat beside me carefull not to touch me. Scott looked over at me scared.

"Im sorry. Im sorry." I cried out into my arms.

Liam pulled me into his lap and started rubbing my back. Scott came over hugged us both. "Im ok now. I just had a bad dream Scott. Im sorry I scared you." I kissed his head.

"Do you want to talk about it baby?" Liam whispered to me.

"No. I dont Lets just finish watching the movie. Im sorry I ruined it." I got us up and sat back on the couch.

Liam keeps looking at me checking on me during the movie. "I think I am going to take a shower." I whispered at him. He nodded and got Scott to sit beside him.

I ran upstairs into the bathroom and turned the hot water on. I got in and scrubbed fighting not to cry out. I wish the nightmare and the disgusting feeling I get with them would go away.