Harmony (One Direction fanfic)

"Hello we are Harmony and we are opening for one direction!" Lucy shouted over the crowd. "Well no we are just a bunch of random girls with microphones!" I said sarcastically.

"Well someone is grumpy..... ANYWAYS!" Nina said. "We will sing Wings!" (A/N I know it's by little mix but no not here! Plus the boys are dating anyone.)

(Pure laziness I'm not gonna put the lyrics.)

"THE END!" I shouted running and going onto my knees. I slid across the stage until I reached the edge. "Whoop! Llamas here I come!" I shouted about to run off the stage.

"Stay Louisa." Lucy said. I backed up and huffed. "Fine since you guys are THAT awesome I WILL GIVE YOU ALL ICE CREAM!" I yelled.

"YAY!" the crowd cheered. "I'm sorry to say But we don't have any ice cream." Hailey said. "Well then guys I'm sorry this little devil ruined your dreams by eating ice cream at a One Direction concert." I said head locking Hailey and ruffling her hair.

"Watch the curls!" she shouted squirming out of my grip. "Well Zoey have anything to say?" I asked the quite girl.

"Uh.....I love my hair?" she shrugged. "Good enough okay BYE!" I shouted as we ran off stage. Girls screamed random stuff and one caught my eye. Or ear.. or how ever you would say that.

"YOU GUYS ARE GIRL VERSIONS OF ONE DIRECTION!"

She was right. I was Louis. Lucy was Liam. Nina was Niall. Zoey was Zayn. And Hailey was Harry. I ran back on stage when the boys came out. "I REALIZE SOMETHING!" I shouted.

The place was quite till some random girl yelled "What?" I chuckled slightly. "We are girl versions of One Direction. I seem like Louis. Lucy seems like Liam. Nina seems like Niall. Hailey seems like Harry. And Zoey seems like Zayn." I shouted.

"HEY I SAID THAT!" a little girl shouted. "Sorry love, but boys you think about that.....now....LLAMAS!" I shouted running off stage.

"What just happened?" I heard Harry ask.