Chapter 23

"What?" Rachel asked. Her face stunned into disbelief.

"Finn. He's on his way here."

"I have to go."

"No you can't."

"Santana, I can't be here when he gets here."

"So you're just going to leave me to pick up the pieces?"

"No. Come with me. We'll go to New Haven."

"Rachel, I love you and I love Quinn but we can't go." Santana stated calmly.

"Why?!" Rachel demanded. She tried to make an exit from the room only to have Santana grab her arm and pull her back.

"Let. Me. Go. Santana." Rachel said through gritted teeth. Her heart was pounding inside her chest. She could feel her pulse beating violently.

"No."

"Why are you so calm?!"

"He isn't going to hurt you."

"We don't know that. He's gone all psycho."

"We aren't leaving."

"You keep saying that but you won't tell me why."

"Look, if we leave, he'll just come to Yale to find you. He isn't going to stop until he finds you. This needs resolving."

"So should we call 911?"

"No, not yet at least. First, you need to phone Quinn and she needs to get down here as soon as humanely possible." Santana explained, her calm manner was managing to calm Rachel down slightly.

"Phone Quinn!" Santana order, Rachel nodded dutifully. She picked her phone up off the coffee table, inhaled deeply and dialled the blonde's number. Rachel's heart was beating faster with every ring.

"Hey you, I thought Santana wanted to spend some time with you." Quinn said when she finally answered the phone.

"Quinn. It's Finn, he's here." Rachel said, there was no point holding back.

"What?!"

"He's here."

"Since when?"

"A few hours, I didn't want to tell you until this weekend. I didn't think he'd find me."

"I can't believe you, Rachel!" Quinn exclaimed. "Why did you even think that keeping this from me might be a good idea?!"

"I didn't think."

"Clearly..."

"Quinn, don't be mad." Rachel begged.

"I'm furious. What was the point in me and Santana trying to keep you safe if you don't stick to your end of the deal."

"I know, I just honestly didn't think he'd find me here."

"You keep saying he'd find you here, Rachel, is he there right now?" Quinn said, slowly gaining composure.

"No. Not yet at least. Santana and I were having a disagreement and Kurt called her to say Finn had found her address and was heading over."

"Does he know you're there?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well you need to find that out. If he doesn't, then you need to find a closet to hide in, if he does then I'll be on the first train down."

"I'm so sorry, Quinn." Rachel said, tears forming in her eyes.

"I know, I'm not happy with you Rachel. You shouldn't have kept this from me but I love you too much to let that stand in between us."