Hiding and Finding

Start from the beginning

"Parker, what are you doing in here?" Asked E.J.

"I-I was coming over here to meet a teacher...Mr. Kananga he was going to tell me something. I think he was going inform me that I am failing his class, but he was a no show, so..."

"Why are you in Mrs. Lander's room? Mr. Kananga’s room is up stairs." Said E.J.

"Are you serious? And here I thought I was in the right place. Well, I should be headed to Mr. Kananaga's class and get the awesome news that I am failing. Won't mom and dad be proud?" Parker said in a very sarcastic voice.

"Yeah whatever...Hey, have you seen Vanessa?"

"Who?"

"You know, 5'6, long brown curly hair, big brown eyed, and new girl."

"No, man." Said Parker. E.J huffed and then a door closed. I heard footsteps, and my heart began to race because with every step it was coming closer to the window. I held my breath, hoping it was not E.J. I heard the window opening and saw it was Parker; he flashed a smile at me. "He's gone." I nodded and stood up, I began to wobble and loose my balance after a second or two of wobbling back and worth I began to fall in a bush. Parker jumped out the window grabbed my hand and stopped me from falling. He pulled my arm so that I was standing. I realized that he and I were very close, so close that our chests were touching. He looked at me and I began to stare into his green eyes. He had green eyes with some brown swirls in them, over all they were so beautiful.  For some strange odd reason when I looked into them, they reminded me of E.J. It was weird, they were two different eye colorstT and two different people.

"I owe you, thanks." I managed to say, but I did not take my eyes off him. All the sudden an evil grin spread across his face.

"Kiss me." He states.

"What?"

"You heard me, kiss me, come on, and pay up." He joked, but I knew in no way he was joking about me kissing him. I then had an idea, he closed his eyes and leaned in, so did I, but right as our lips were about to meet, I turned a little bit and kissed him on the cheek. He let out a sigh, and I moved to walk away, but he grabbed my hand.

"That was not what I asked for." He said and also he let go of my hand, I smiled at him.

"Parker, you asked for a kiss, and that is what you got. You never said where."

"You are one smart monkey you know that?" He jokingly asked, I nodded and walked away.

"Bye Parker, see you tomorrow." I heard him laugh as I walked off. I headed for the bus stop, before I realized I had no idea what bus number I had, or even if I knew the number, I missed the buses, and I knew my mom was at work so I could not call her and get her to come get me.

Crap! Now, I have to walk.

"Need a ride?" I turned to my side and saw a tall male, I immediately remembered him from my Algebra class. i tried remembering his name but I couldn't, i just remeber him by his dark blond spiky hair. I smiled at him thinking about actually taking a ride from him. Then I thought about how my mom told me never to take rides from strangers, so I shook my head at him.

"No, stranger danger." I admitted, he chuckled at me and then I heard someone running and shouting something. I turned and heard "move!". Looking to my side I saw E.J pushing past people and head straight towards me. I took off in the maze of cars that were in the parking lot. I twisted and turned trying to lose E.J. I stopped behind a red truck, and thought I had lost him, but then felt a hand grab me. I jumped but then I saw it was the guy that offered me the ride.

"Vanessa! Come out I just want to talk, and Victor you better leave her alone, I mean it!" Yelled E.J, I looked at the man in front of me, I had a feeling he was Victor.