Pieces of my hair blow into my face from his breath, turning my head to meet Harrys grin.

"U-uh no." I say softly.

My eyes flick down to his cheeky smile, his dimples making him look childish but hot at the same time. Sadie's words flood through my mind,

'Blair, you like him'

"What are you smiling about?" Harry chuckles softly.

"N-nothing." I lie.

He turns away from me to look back at the movie, my gaze lingering for a few more seconds before I look down at my lap.

"Get some Blair." Sadie whispers to me.

I look down to her with dagger eyes, her green ones lit up with amusement as she laughs softly.

I reach over with my free arm which isn't being suffocated by her, picking up a chunk of her long blonde hair to throw it over her face.

She crosses her eyebrows at me, removing her hair from her face before looking back towards the movie. I peer over Sadie's head to look beside her, Liam looking bored with his arm rested at the arm rest, his eyes glancing in Sadie's direction every now and then.

"I need water." I lie to Sadie, shoving her off of me to the other side of the couch, causing her to fall into Liam's side.

"I'm sorry." She instantly gushes to Liam, giving me an icy glare as I innocently smile; now on my feet.

I start to walk away to go get my 'water', catching a glimpse of Harrys smile before I turn around the corner.

I walk bordelly into the kitchen, turning in circles to try and remember when the cups are placed. And when I do remember, I stand onto my tiptoes to reach the top shelf of the cupboard to grasp the glass cup, squealing as my butt is slapped; the cup crashing the the ground due to my shock.

"Dammit Sadie." I laugh as I step back onto my feet, knowing that she had probably escaped her embarrassing scene with Liam to come scold me.

"Woah there."

My eyes widen at the deep tone of the voice. Now, that's not Sadie. I turn around, meeting the playful grin of the lips I've been wanting to kiss all day but had restrained myself.

Because, I mean, I don't like him. Just...sexually attracted to him. Right?

"Look what you did Harry." I tell him as I kneel down onto my knees, the smile that I had been trying to hold back failing to be hidden.

I start to pick up the chunks of glass, Harry soon joining me on the floor to help.

"Sorry." He smiles cheekily.

"Bad things always happen when you smack my butt so maybe you should just stop." I joke, referring to the time I had hit him, and now this.

"I'll take the consequences."

My cheeks flush, scrambling to the floor to throw the glass I had picked up in the trash can.

"I came in here because I feel like you've been, avoiding me or something. Is it because of what happened at the bakery? Do you feel like I'm pressuring you into being with me or something?" He asks.

"No Harry of course not. I'm not trying to avoid you I swear. It's just, I don't know what to do." I shrug.

"Do you still not...trust me?" He asks softly, leaning against the counter.

I look down to my hands, picking at my fingernail before speaking.

"I don't know. I don't seem to know anything anymore." I laugh weakly.

I keep my gaze on my hands, knowing that if I meet his green eyes I might cave, and just jump into his arms and kiss his face like crazy. But I keep telling myself that I shouldn't. Because I don't want to get hurt again.

"You can trust me."

Me eyes fall closed as I hear that his voice sounds closer; knowing that he is standing in front of me.

"You know that right?" He asks.

And honestly, I don't. Of course I don't hate Harry anymore. It's just...I don't know if I can trust him with my heart.

When I don't make any movement, or say any words I hear him sigh, my eyes squeezing closed as I think he will get hurt; and storm out of the kitchen like when I hadn't responded to him when he kissed me in the bowling alley.

But, instead I feel his breath on my face.

I instantly try to back away from him with now opened eyes, knowing that I can't get sucked into this.

"Harry no, I can't-"

But he puts his hands around to my neck, pulling me to him instead. As his lips move against mine I once again give in, melting into him; my eyes fluttering closed. Even though I know I shouldn't, I can't stop.

When the front of my body presses against Harry I pull away from him, seeing that his back is pressed to the refrigerator.

"Stop trying to push your feelings away. Please." He whispers breathlessly against my lips.

Authors note: Some of you were mad with me saying I would update until it got to 10,000 reads, so here you go:) I'm sorry if that made you mad it any way!

But the cover of the book is what Blair looks like, and I will put the original cover back up tomorrow:)

Read my new fanfic heartbeat!