chapter 4

Claire didn't finish the whole story.
The police went for further investigation to find out and was able to get more information about it. The police found a letter in Sofia grand parent house when they went searching for some evidence. It was a letters written to Sofia by her mother. In the letter it was written
"Dear Sofia
Now you might have grown up. Wishing I had a more time to spend with you. But I couldn't do it. I had promised your grand parent not to reveal your identity to you. I am sacred that they might kill you. I overheard the plan of kill me and your father. They don't know you are about to born. They think in my womb is a boy child and not a girl child. I also overheard the plan of getting separated with your father.I don't want to tell your father about this. They are scared that when you came to this world you will become the ruler and I don't want you to suffer because of this. So I am leaving you in your grand parent hand and don't fell bad if you by chance get to know your identity from someone else. I am telling you how they are planning to kill me wait I can hear the footsteps. They are coming towards the doors to kill me....
Your's mother "
Susan
After reading the letter the police were shocked but not able to do anything as there was no infirmation about the criminals. Further the police went to meet Claire as the story were not complete that day. Claire told them after 12 std. She wanted to do interior designing and Sofia wanted to do in marketing line. After that we both didn't meet. I went to abroad for study and she was here studying business. We didn't have contact with each other. But I got information about her achievements in business. Recently I read a articles written by her about her life. Just two weeks back I came down to town and wanted to give her surprise. See what had happen to her. I had called her to tell that I am back and wanted to meet her and she told me that she has a good news to tell me.