Find Darla, Find Johnny

*Mel's POV*

"It all makes sense!" Reid exclaimed.

"Something must've happened to set him off and start bombing places that have some value to him." I said, spinning around in the chair to face Reid.

"We have to tell the rest of the team!"

He raced for the door.

"No!"

I wasn't letting him go that easy. I grabbed his hand and spun him around. He bumped into me and we both fell back onto the table. Our faces were inches apart and for a moment, I thought we were going to kiss.

"Oops." I said. "Sorry."

"It's okay." he said and we quickly stood back up.

"I'm sorry. It's just, we can't give this information yet. We don't know if our theories are 100% sure. We just need to know more." I said.

"We know all we need to know, Mel. If we find Darla, we find Johnny."

"It's not that simple, Reid!"

"Right. I almost forgot. You've been on the BAU for eight years. Oh wait. That's me. You don't know as much as I do, Mel. I know when we should alert the rest of the team about something. I know how and where to find and UnSub."

This surprised me. I couldn't believe Reid was actually yelling at me. A few minutes ago, we were working together to take down a bomber. Heck, since I got here, we were talking like we've known each other since birth. Now, he was yelling at me because I wanted to get the facts straight before we told the rest of the team what we found.

"Okay, Reid." I said, serious and angry as ever. "Do whatever. Tell them. I don't care."

Reid's eyes widened.

"Wait. Mel. No, I-I didn't-"

I took my laptop and brushed past Reid and out the door. I felt tears sting my eyes, but I needed to get as far away from Reid as I could. I couldn't stand to be around him right now.

As I walked, I seen JJ with a man. I tried to walk past them, but JJ seen me and hurried over to stop me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing." I lied, but once I said it, tears starts streaming from my face.

JJ quickly wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I cried on her shoulder for a little while before finally managing to pull myself together.

"Sorry." I said.

"It's okay. What's wrong, Mel?" she asked again.

"Reid and I kinda had a fight. That's all." I said. "We found some information on Johnny and he wanted to tell you guys, but I said that we should wait until we know more and we had a little fight."

I felt tears sting my eyes again, but I held them back. I didn't need to cry anymore. I didn't want to cry anymore. I needed to be strong, especially in front of the team.

The man that JJ was talking to walked over to us.

"Everything okay?" he asked with a thick Texas accent.

"Everything's fine." JJ said. "This is Mel, Hotch's niece and our new member. Mel, this is my husband, Will. He's also on the FBI."

"Please to meet you, Will." I said, extending my hand.

"You, too, Mel." he said, shaking my hand.

"We're going to give the Press Conference later. If that information that you and Reid found is worth sharing, please do. We need to find this guy." said JJ.