In the morning ~Woozi Imagine (part 2)

A/n: v_my_hero I hope you like this 😆😆 it's kinda cute

//
You grinned as you heard him scramble with pans and utensils. You could tell he was excited to be able to make you breakfast. He was barely home so you cherished moments like this.

You slipped on a sweatshirt he gave you and made your way to the kitchen. You smiled at his bare back. You approached Jihoon from behind. You rested your head on his shoulder and put your arms around his waist. He giggled and then turned his head so he could kiss your cheek. "Babe, go rest. I'm gonna make you breakfast." He said after he kissed you.

You payed him no attention. You left small kisses on his neck which caused him to gasp. He dropped the pan on the counter top. "Babe, please." He whimpered under your touch. You smirked and gave him one last kiss, and you made your way back to the bedroom.

After about 40 minutes of playing on your phone. Your boyfriend barged through the door with two plates. He sat one down and came closer to you. He picked up a peace of bacon and put it in front of your mouth.

You giggled and took a bite of the bacon. " Jihoon, you have to eat too." You said while sitting up on the bed. He smiled and sat the other plate down. You observed his actions.

"You've been really touchy with me today. You make me so weak when you do that, Alex." You looked down as you listened to him talk. You grinned uncontrollably as he leaned closer to you. "So.." You said nonchalantly. "So, it's my turn." he whispered in your ear. You shivered at the sound of his voice.

His lips crashed into yours. "Jihoon, babe." You said trying to catch your breath. He kissed your lips in between your muted words. He held your back so that he could still kiss you.

You leaned back and began to laugh while covering his mouth so he wasn't able to kiss you. Jihoon furrowed his eyebrows in disappointment. You moved your hands and he just looked at you with a slight grin. You two shared a little intense gaze and as soon as you were about to break the silence Jihoon cupped your face.

He tilted his head and started to kiss you again. This time you kissed him back. You melted in his embrace. He leaned back and looked at you become needy. "Good morning." He mumbled. You smiled and started to blush. "Good morning." You said in a silly out of breath voice.