Life goes on

Jason's pov

"You may kiss the bride." I do. "Smile for the camera, darlin'." She hugs me. "I'm your husband." "And I'm your wife." I smile and turn the recorder off. Luke high fives me. "You have one big heart my friend." He says. I nod. "And it's filled with her." I say, kissing her.

*a few years later*

Ana's pov

I wake up. Not in my house back home. There's a DVD and TV beside my bed. The DVD has my name on it so I put it in. "5 years ago, a beautiful girl named Ana got in a car accident. She left unscathed except for a memory loss issue. Now whenever she wakes up, she doesn't remember anything. But that's what this DVD is for." A man in a cowboy get up comes on the screen. "I'm Jason and I'm the guy who's been renewing your memory every day for the past 4 years. You Ana are my wife." He says. In the video I come onscreen and hold his hand. A ring on my finger. I look at my hand. Sure enough, there's a ring on it. It goes to a ton of scenes of me and him. Then a wedding. Then he reappears on the screen with a smile on his face. "Now when ya come out wear a coat, it's pretty cold out here." He says, waving, "I love you Ana." The DVD cuts off. I stand up shell shocked. I glance out the window. I grab a coat and open the door shakily. The cowboy from the DVD is grilling. I step off a bus and look at it. "What is this?" I mumble.

Jason's pov

Oh she's awake. I smile and put Luke in charge of the grill. "Hey baby girl." She turns around. "H-Hey. Where are we?" "Oh uh on tour. We're in Canada right now that's why it's so cold." I really should put that in the video, the fact that I'm a country singer.

Ana's pov

"Hey Jessie, come say hey to your mama!" I look up quickly. A little girl runs over. He picks her up. "Hey mama." She says, reaching her hands out to me. He hands her to me. "This is Jessie our daughter." I hug her. "Aren't you a cutie." A few minutes later, my dad walks over. "Hey Pumpkin." He says, hugging me. Jason holds my hand and we walk over to the grill. He mans it again, waving to the other guy. "I'm surprised you put up with this memory thing every day."

Jason's pov

This isn't the first time she's said this. And I always say the same thing. "Baby we could go on 50 first dates and I'd love every one of 'em, cause I love you." Jessie runs over. "Gramma and Grandpa are here." Aw, my parents. "My mom and dad are here. You should go talk to 'em again." "Again?" She asks. I chuckle. "Yep, again darlin'." I hug her and so does Jessie. "What's everyone doing here?" I smile. "Well, they're our family after all it is Christmas. And no matter how busy the tour schedule is, we always meet up for Christmas." "Man, time flies by, I thought it was May." "I know hun, that's what you think everyday." She kisses my cheek and sets Jessie down. "Love you baby girl." "I love you too." She hugs me. My parents walk over. "Hey guys." I say, waving and setting my spatula down.

*a couple hours later*

I throw my trash away. "Merry Christmas, sweetheart." I say, kissing her. She holds my hand. "Everyday, this happens?" I sigh and nod. "And everyday you ask that." "I wouldn't want it any other way." I smile and wrap an arm around her waist. My sister Kasi calls her over. She goes and hangs out with her and I sit by Luke. "Man, I love that girl." He smiles and leans back. "I-I'm really sorry for being a douche." I turn around confused. Oh her dad. "You aren't and weren't being a douche. You're just lookin' out for your little girl." I say as he sits down. I toss him a cold one. "I'm glad she's happy even if she has to relearn it every day." He says, sighing. I set my beer down. "It's okay man, as long as I still wake up with her in my arms everyday, that's all that matters." "You're a great man Jason and I'm proud to call you my son in law." I can't help but smile. "Thanks sir. I'm glad you let me keep her." He nods. "Me too." He whispers, closing his eyes. She walks over to us. "Hey baby." She says, sitting in my lap and hugging me. I kiss the top of her head. "Oh, we gotta get ready, show starts in 2 hours." Luke says elbowing me. "Oh yeah, I'll be up in a sec." He nods and heads to his bus. "I'm performin' tonight. Ya got a ticket and backstage pass waiting in the top drawer." She nods. "I'll see ya at the show later, right?" "Of course Jason, I love you." I smile and kiss her forehead. "Love you too sweetheart." I go to get ready and then we head to the show. "Hey Alberta, Canada. It's pretty cold here. Well we're here to heat it up. Who's ready to burn it down!?" The crowd cheers. I see Ana dancing front row. I start singing take a little ride and pull her onstage. I throw my guitar to a stage hand and pick her up over my head. Throughout the rest of the show, she dances onstage with me singing and blasting out cords on the guitar. "Goodnight Alberta! You were a great crowd."