Chapters 30 to 31

( the next day Lucy Pov )
I slept like a rock, and it was a challenge to finally get outta bed. It was so fun that night, I found out tat Erza and Jellal had kissed and that Juvia was being fought over by lyon and gray before Merdy came to the school. Also that Wendy's mom is a dragon and that she has a crush on this kid that she sits next to in history. I think He's her age so I'm fine with it.
( back to no ones Pov )
The clock struck 8:45 as the students all took their places in class. Natsu avoided and contact with lisanna as Lucy looked at him '...maybe he didn't mean it and was just lying so he didn't have to face her...?....Lucy, you've gotta prepare for the worse, he might just like me as a friend... But I don't want to be friends... I want to be more than that...'  She got lost in her emotions. Levy wasn't in her seat but everyone just thought she was late. 'Where's levy?' Lucy thought, noticing that she wasn't there and the fact that it was now 9:01. First lesson came, maths. Lucy didn't know how to act since she was sat next to Natsu again.
" hey Luce " Natsu greeted her with his regular smile " hey" Lucy put on a fake smile. There was a small note in her place. " what's this...?" She picked it up and then sat down. " can I read it?" Natsu looked over her shoulder " it could be private...oh well." She opened the letter and it read: Dearest Lucy, JUST TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM!!!!!! He's a part of our guild so we have no issues with it.  ~ love from the guild ^^.
" o/////0/////o....... " Lucy went bright red considering that Natsu had read it too.
'..leo...is in fairy tail...' Natsu thought. Twiddling his thumbs '...looks like..she thinks we're just friends...' He looked at the math work that was on the desk.
' SHIT!!!! DAMMIT ERZA!!!!! Ó🔻Ò now Natsu knows that I like him but he doesn't like me back!!! >^<. ' she thought quickly putting the note away Lucy looked a little sad.' Why can't I get over this...it's happened to me before, so why is this so hard to let go of?' She looked away from Natsu. Both not speaking.
" looks like she didn't tell him" gray said, turning to freed " that's a shame, they'd be a pretty cute couple.." He replied, looking at them.
"•-• hm...well If she doesn't we will." Gray said, also looking at them.
" ➖🔻➖💧 more like Erza will"
" no shit "
They both got back to their work.
Neither of them talked for the whole lesson. Not even if they got stuck on a question. Lucy had finished first again the got out the drawing. "..." She then got out the Orange pencil and began to shade in. ' the pencil... Why would he give me one of his pencils if he didn't like me... Only girl friends let you keep pencils, not guy friends...unless they're flirting with you... There's still a little bit of hope for us. I think..' She thought, slowly and gentility going back and forth with it.