Flashback

*Flash back*  

It was three weeks ago, and I was dating my amazing boyfriend, Jason Harrison. Our two year anniversary is coming up, so I went to his house to see what he was doing. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. His parents love me, so I have a key to his house. He wasn't answering any of my texts which was annoying the crap out of me. We had the best relationship anyone could have. Anyways, I unlocked the door to hear sounds coming from upstairs. I quietly sneak up stairs like a ninja, and his bedroom door is open. Quickly I gasp at what I see, and he heard me. I ran out of the house into my car to go home because my heart has been shattered. He didn't follow me me thankfully. Later that day around eight at night my doorbell rang. I decided to get up to see who it was. Once I opened the door I saw Jason standing there looking drunk; I could smell the alcohol on his breath.  

"Go home, Jason. Why are you even here?" He didn't answer he just came in and started kissing me. I was trying to get him to stop, but he wouldn't. Next thing I know is he picked me up bridal style, and took me to my room laying me on the bed. Only bad things were going to my head at this moment because I could be raped right now. He slowly takes off my shirt, which I was trying to stop him from doing, but I was helpless. I couldn't do anything except lay there and let him do whatever he was going to do. Next thing you know is I'm naked, and he's naked on top of me. You should know what happens next. Finally an hour later he leaves still drunk, and once he left I balled my eyes out. I haven't told anyone because I can't; I loved Jason so much. We had the best friend relationship where we cuddled, and could talk about anything for hours. We danced in the rain, and he kissed me. Honestly, I could be pregnant. 

*end of flashback*  

"Annabella," I heard Rochelle say as she shook me.  

"What?" 

"We're here. What's up? Something is bothering you." 

"It's really nothing. I'll tell you about it later."  

"Okay. Is bad." 

All I did was shake my head yes, and got out of the car to go inside. After getting inside I ordered a Big Mac, and a mocha frappe. Selena just kept giving me this look, so I decided to introduce myself to her. 

"Hey I'm Annabella nice to meet you," I said as I held my hand out. 

"Hello. I'm Selena nice to meet you too," she replied while shaking my hand. Selena and Justin were sucking each other's face off pretty much the whole time. Finally, we got done eating, and headed back to where rehearsals were at to discuss everything. When we got there, I got out of the car, and saw the crew waiting on us.  

"Let's get straight to the point, so you guys can go get ready for the dinner," said my dad. 

"Tour will not be over until September of this year. On the bus we have assigned rooms to people. I honestly don't care if you like each other or not. Annabella you will be with Justin because we don't want him and Selena doing anything while sleeping in the same room. Selena and Rochelle will be in a room together because they both will be leaving eventually. The dancers will be in a different bus. When Pattie comes on the tour she will have a room by herself. Got it? I don't want to hear complaints," said Scooter, my dad. Ugh of course I get stuck with him; there better be two beds.  

"Come on let's go," I said as I grabbed Rochelle. 

As I was walking I bumped into Kenny. 

"Hey Kenny. Can you take Rochelle and I to the hotel to get ready for the dinner because we don't know how to get there," I asked Kenny. 

"Of course I can." 

We all walked outside, and got in the car.  

"When are you going to tell me what happened back in the car earlier," asked Rochelle.  

"I guess I can now. Kenny, can you keep something a secret from my parents until I find the courage to tell them and to figure out if I am or not?" 

"Yeah. What do you mean if you are or not," asked Kenny. 

After that I told them the whole story about Jason and I. They both looked at me surprised. 

"That's it. I could possibly be pregnant." 

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me this before? I would have killed him," said Rochelle.  

"I'm here for you, if you need support," said Kenny. 

"Thank you guys. Do you think we could stop by the store, so I could buy one to see if I am? If I am I have no clue how I'm going to tell my dad. My mom and I are close, so it would be easier to tell her."  

"Talk to her first about it, and see what she says about telling Scooter. Sure we can stop," said Kenny.  

Kenny stopped at the store; I bought what I needed and got the heck out of there before anyone noticed me. Finally, we got to the hotel, and Rochelle, Kenny, and I went up stairs to Rochelle and I's room. I decided to go head and pee on the stick because I want to find out. I grabbed a blue Hollister dress with blue converse to go with the dress. Then, I went to the bathroom peed on the stick, got dressed, did my hair, and makeup. Finally after doing natural-looking makeup, and curling my hair I decided to look to see what it shows. It shows.

what is it going to show? :O Only I know hehe c: Almost 40 votes & already over 1,000 reads! I love you guys so much!!! I will try to update the next part ASAP. could you do me a huge favor and follow this tumblr I made? c:http://justinbieberstoriesandimagines.tumblr.com/ thank you!♥