The Date (part 2)

Finally, we got to where ever Justin is taking me. I hear Justin open the car door and shut it; he must be coming to my side. Just then I heard and felt the car door on my side open; Justin grabbed my hand to help me out of the car. After getting out safely, Justin shut the door and took my shoulders to help me where ever this place is. "Aahh," I screamed because it felt like I'm going to fall. "Stop right here and take off your blind fold," said Justin. His voice has randomly become sexy as fuck. I'm falling for a guy who is actually trying to be a father to my kid that I will find out the gender to tomorrow. Anyways, Justin untied the blind fold for me. "Justin, this is beautiful," I said with tears in my eyes because it's the most generous thing someone has done for me. "Baby, don't cry," Justin responded with hugging me.

There is a table set for two with a purple candle lit in the middle of it. The things that makes it even more astounding that it's on the beach. In my opinion makes it even more romantic then it already is. Better yet it's getting close to the sun set. "Come on let's go sit down," he said while pulling out the chair like a gentleman. "Thank you, Justin. This is all incredible!" "You don't have to thank me. It's an honor to take a girl as beautiful as you out on a date. My cheeks start to heat up because that was so sweet. The way he is licking is lips are turning me on; it's so sexy that it's sexually frustrating me. Kenny came to our table say," my name is Kenny and I will be taking care of you guys tonight. What can I get you guys to drink?" "Sprite," Justin and I said at the same time, while laughing afterwards. Kenny came back with our drinks setting them down in front of us. "I wrote a song that I want you to listen to." Justin walked away, and returning with a guitar. "I'll play it after we eat," he said sitting the guitar down. And taking a seat. "All we have is spaghetti if that's okay with you." "It's perfect, Justin. Thank you." "What do you think the gender of the baby is going to be?" "I have no clue. I'm hoping for a boy, but later on I want a girl." "We get to find out tomorrow," said Justin with a smile on his face. "Yes we do." Justin was leaning in when Kenny came with the big plate of spaghetti. "Enjoy your meal," said Kenny as he winked at me. Justin and I dig in eating until we ended up with the same spaghetti noodle. I bit it off to be a tease, and Justin started pouting. He's so cute when he pouts like that. Finally, we finished the spaghetti. "Now for the song. It's called "All That Matters." Justin started strumming his guitar. Eventually, he starts singing," oh, oh. Just as sure as the stars in the sky.

I need you to show me the light, not just for the meanwhile for a long, long time better believe it.Oh-oh, whenever you're not in my presence

It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah

So I sleep through the daylight, stay awake all night

Till you back again, yeah, yeah

You think I'm biased

To my significant other

You hit it right on the head

Only been missing my lover

Got a whole lot of texts in my phone and I don't reply

But the next eight bars tell you why.

You're all that matters to me

Yeah yeah, ain't worry about nobody else

If it ain't you, I ain't myself

You make me complete

You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, what's a king bed without a queen

There ain't no "I" in team

To make me complete

You're all that matters to me

Take the gas out the car it won't drive

That's how I feel when you're not by my side

When I wake up in the morning up under you, and only you

Uh-oh, I'm grateful for your existence

Faithful no matter the distance

You're the only girl I see

From the bottom of my heart please believe

You're all that matters to me

Yeah yeah, ain't worry about nobody else

If it ain't you, I'm not myself

You make me complete

You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, what's a king bed without a queen

There ain't no "I" in team

To make me complete

You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You're all that matters to me

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

You're all that matters to me."

By the time he was singing I had tears in my eyes. "That is a beautiful song, Justin." "Thank you. Follow me," Justin said grabbing your hand. " "Where are we going?" "You'll see." Once we stopped, all I saw was the sun starting to set, and Justin wasn't beside me anymore. Then, I heard Justin say," Annabella." I turned around and saw 'will you go out with me?' written in the sand. I gasped at the sight because I wasn't expecting this. "Will you," he asked nervously." "No," I said trying to hid the smile and laughter, but Justin looked heart broken. Justin started to walk away, so I ran to him saying," I'm just messing with you. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." Justin came running up to me with a big smile on his face. He picked me up, gently, spinning me around. Then, he kissed me with so much passion. It was like fireworks were going off inside me. His lips are so soft, and he's a really good kisser; I could kiss him all day. "You ready to go," he asked grabbing my hand. "Yes." I can't help but smile. This is one of the best things that could ever happen to me. Once we got in the car I turned on the radio blasting Ariana Grande's song "The Way." "I got a boy I must admit it," I sang along with the radio. Finally, we get home; Justin opens the door and helps me out. He's such a sweetheart. When we got inside, I got a text from an unknown number. It said.....

I'm going to end there! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I love you guys! I can't believe I have 10.5K reads & 212 Votes!!! AHHHH. LEAVE COMMENTS! I LOVE COMMENTS! I MAY REPLY(; jk I'm not famous, but I would totally reply to comments! Also, what should the gender of the baby be? I'm not sure what I want it to be yet! Thank you guys for reading though! It means the world!

-@ImJustinsItGirl