california

It had been 4 months since Regina had Sara. Emma and Regina took turns at night taking care of the baby, neither of them getting enough sleep. Henry was a great older brother, and did whatever he could to help out. Both Regina and Emma had grown closer to one another because of this new addition. Regina finally began telling Emma more about her life back in the enchanted forest, and Emma finally let her walls down, telling Regina everything. Everything she had been holding back for so many years. The pain, the love, the hate, she shared it all, and every time they talked to each other, they listened. Its finally February and almost the whole town of storybrooke was going along with them to California for the wedding.
~~~~~
"Henry? Get your clothes packed, then help Emma back for Sara!" Regina yelled from upstairs to Henry who was sitting on the couch playing video games. Regina was frantically trying to get packed, with the baby in one hand so they wouldn't be late for their private flight that Katy paid for. Emma was upstairs with Regina, packing her own clothes. Emma looked up and smiled at Regina who paused a moment to stare at the blonde who was leaning over a suit case, exposing her clevage. "I never thought packing could be so hot!" Regina said with a smirk. Emma blushed and gave a quiet giggle. Henry ran up the stairs into their room. " mom, I'm already done packing." Emma said. "Good, now you can pack for the baby." Emma said looking at the pile of baby clothes, diapers, and everything else. Henry groaned, but being the good kid he had always been, he obliged without too much complaining.
~~~~~
Finally, they were all packed and they arrived at storybrooke's private airport. They parked the car and walked to the private plane. Tgey walked up the stairs of the plane, and walked in. The plane was beautifully decorated with white roses, balloons, and streamers. Emma and regina gasped at the beauty. "Hey guys!" Katy said emerging from the back offt he small plane. Everyone smiled at her. "I thought you werent going to be able to pick us up?" Emma said. "Plans change." Katy blushed and ruby also emerged from the back of the plane. Regina caught sight of the beautiful red ring ruby wore. Regina smiled "looks like weve got another wedding to plan." Regina said with a smile looking at katy and ruby. Emma looked at regina confused until she also noticed the ruby ring Ruby was wearing. Emma smiled and hugged the both of them. "Wheres mom, dad, and Neil?" Katy asked "they should be here any minute." Henry said excitedly, already settling into one of the huge comfortable chairs. Just then, the rest of the charming family came in, also surprised to see their other daughter on the plane. After a few minutes of gettibg situated on the plane, they finally took off for california.
~~~~~
They arrived at the airport, and they were all immediately surrounded by papparazzi. Katy carried Sara off the plane while ruby had her hand on katy's shoulder. Everyone snapping pictures of this all of a sudden mysterious family. They quickly made their way through the crowd and safely made it to the limo. After a while of driving, the limo drove over a small mountain, exposing the beautiful ocean view. Everyone gasped at the beautiful sight. The water was so blue and sparkling from the sun's rays. Henry rolled down the window, and stuck his arm out, feeling the warm sun beat against his pail skin. Shortly after, they arrived at a huge beach house. It was bigger than any of them had ever seen. Katy smiled. "Welcome to california, welcome to my home." She said smiling. Everyone was amazed at the size of the house and it's beauty. "Henry, I want to show you something, you guys feel free to look around and pick a room." Katy said, walking through the front door and going up stairs to a huge room. Henry followed her, surprised to see that it was a closet, with hundreds of exotic outfits that we're used in her concerts. Henry even recognized a few. Katy pulled out a costume that was a blueish-grey color and foamy material. "The left shark." She announced and handed it to Henry, who couldn't help but laugh. "Can I try it on?" Henry asked. "Of course." Katy answered. Henry put it on, and it fit perfectly. " shall we show your mothers your new style?" Asked Katy. Henry nodded, and they went back down stairs to join the rest of them. They all had their backs turned from Henry, so he saw the perfect opportunity to scare Emma. He snuck up behind her, and tapped Emma on the shoulder with a fin and and screamed. Emma jumped, turned around, and almost fell back into Ruby. Everyone laughed at her reaction. "Good lord kid, don't scare me like that!" Emma laughing at what just happened.
~~~~~
That night, everyone enjoyed a delicious dinner of salmon followed by a walk on the beach. Emma and Regina holding hands while David carried Sara. They both loved feeling the warm sand between their toes. And just before the sunset, Regina stopped and turned to look at the water, that was slowly turning a beautiful pink, from the sun. She looked at Emma "you ready for our big day tomorrow?" Regina asked. Emma stared into her beautiful brown eyes "I love you more than anything, Gina." Emma said quietly, their foreheads meeting. "Come on and kiss the girl." Henry said, sneaking up on the couple, making them both jump and fall onto the warm sand laughing together. Regina stared in Emma's green eyes that at that moment, realized we're full of love. Regina caressed Emma's cheek before kissing her. "I love you too." Regina said when she pulled away. And they got up, and all walked back to the beach house together to relax for the rest of the night.