nicknames

A couple days later, Regina woke up and got dressed for work, while the blonde still layed in bed. "Ms. Swan, if your going to stay the sheriff of Storybrooke, you might want to consider being on time for once." Regina said teasingly, as she threw on her bra. Emma sat up and opened her eyes, looking at Regina. Emma scanned Regina's body before noticing a tiny bump. "Regina look." Emma stood up. Emma caught Emma staring at her belly, and she looked down at it. Also noticing the tiny bump. She gently put her hand on it and smiled at Emma. Emma smiled back and hugged Regina from behind before placing her hand on top of Regina's. Emma gabtly kissed her on the cheek, before getting dressed herself. Regina, still in awe at the bump watched the blonde slowly get dressed. "I've named it Ducky." Regina said with a smile. Emma gave a little laugh "what?" She asked. "The bump. I named it ducky." Regina said. Regina didn't know what exactly made her come up with a nickname for the bump, she never liked creating nicknames for other people, nor did she like it when people called her Gina, except for when Emma calls her that, maybe Emma was just rubbing off on her. Emma looked up after zipping up her pants, surprised that Regina actually nicknamed her own unborn child. "It reminded me of you." Regina said blushing. Emma smiled and kissed her again.