5.5 -- Sit on my ass

Start from the beginning

"Luke, shh, it's alright..I trust you", Calum laid down on the bed and watch as Luke put the condom on. He smiled and bit his lip to stop. He didn't want Luke to see how excited he was.

Luke put a large amount of lube on his fingers and pushed them into Calum's hole, "you alright?"

Calum hummed and closed his eyes with a crimson blush on his cheeks. Before he knew he felt Luke slowly entering him. He squealed and the blonde panicked, "fuck!"

"No, Lukey, I was surprised is all--do you think you can control yourself once you get really horny?"

"I don't know and I'm scared I'm going to hurt you"

Luke moved in fully and pulled out slowly breathing out slowly. "You can go a little faster than that"

"Calum...."

"Faster"

Luke began to move in and out faster and Calum began moaning and his head went back; nails digging into the bed.

Luke kept Cal in place by having his hands on his hips. His lip was caught in between his teeth and his heart began to beat faster. "Fuck," he whispered.

Calum pushed Luke down on the bed and began riding him. He moved his hips slowly and watch the blonde moan loudly under him. Luke attached their lips as Calum slid up and down on Luke's dick.

"LUKE!!!!" Calum threw his head back panting and yelling loudly. Luke grabbed Calum's dick and began pumping it. Soon enough they both cumed and they were now a pile of goo.

They breathed heavily and laid the opposite way on the bed. All you heard was heavy breathing. Calum turned to Luke and began kissing him lightly. He brushed his stubble as they kissed slowly. Luke moaned softly and wrapped his arms around his shoulders pulling him into him. They removed their lips for air and began kissing slowly again.

After a few minutes of kissing they stopped and cuddled into each other. "That was so amazing"

"It was", Luke responded kissing Calum's head, "it felt different..it felt different from having sex with the other girls"

Calum blushed and dug his head into his bare chest. "You make me feel things, Luke. You make me feel things I never felt before"

Luke smiled down at him. "Same"

They both fell asleep with nice dreams basking in each other's warmth.

--

Luke enters Ashton's flat. "Ash..?". Ashton stumbled and quickly turns the channel. "What the fuck?!" Luke starts laughing, "why were you watching that pony show? My little cousin watches that! What's your favorite pony???" He teases.

"I actually like Rainbow Dash! She's so cute and- uhh so what are you doing here?"

"I need some advice"

"On your little doughnut?"

"That'd be the one", Luke pointed.

"What is it?"

"We had sex the other day..."

"And?"

Luke huffed, "ever since--my feelings for him got 10x worse. I can't move without thinking about him. I can't do shit without his lips or his fucking doe eyes popping in my mind."

"Aww" Ashton tilted his head.

"Shut up, this is serious as fuck"

"Ugh--okay--umm, do you think you're in love with him or that is just because you had sex with him?"

"I don't know what love feels like!! If I knew I wouldn't be asking for advice"

"The big question is do you love him or not? Luke you just know"

"I hate when people say that because how do I know"

"If you don't know then you're not in love, okay?"

"Alright..well I gotta go now."

"When is Calum going back home?"

Luke sighed and brushed a hand through his hair, "uhh, in 2 weeks but I'm going to ask if he can stay longer"

"Okay, baiiii"

"I'll let you get back to your ponies"

::

Luke opened his door and saw Calum sitting on the couch eating noodles from a big bowl. His clothes were Luke's so he was practically drowning in them.

"Hey..." Luke smiled at him.

"Hi" Calum blushed smiling as well.

"What're you watching?"

"Asian Drama"

"Cool...what do you think about staying another week or 2?"

"I can't" Calum sighed.

"Why?"

"My dad and mom miss me. You do realize I still have parents right? They keep bugging me about when I'm coming home. They wouldn't allow me to stay longer"

"They're so selfish"

"Luke you're beautiful"

"Thanks...haha"

He sat next to him on the couch and rested his hand on his thigh.