Patrol

Leo Pov,

      Me and the guys had to go on patrol tonight. it was 5:45 we had to leave at six. I was so bored... what was I gonna do for the next 15 minutes! I smirked and walked into Raphs room. He was on his hammock listening to music with his eyes closed. It was fucking Sexy the way he looked with his muscular arms crossed over his plastron, head back, eyes closed. I could help but smile at him knowing he was mine and mine alone. I walked up to the hammock him still not noticing me, sat on his plastron straddling him in between my legs. He opened his eye surprised and then he sexily smirked up at me taking his head phones of and placing them on the floor. 

   "How are you babe." He asks placing his hands on my hips. I blushed.

   "G-good you?" I said leaning down to kiss his nose. He kissed me and squeezed my ass. I gasped and hit his hand away playfully. " I swear Raphie." He narrowed his eyes. 

   "Don't call me Raphie babe." He said. 

   "I like Raphie it's cute!" I smiled. Raph shook his head smiling.

   "What ever Leo." He kissed my nose "I guess only for you." He smirked pulling me down to his chest. I listened to his heart beating fast. I smiled and kissed his plastron. 

   "I love you ya know." I said softly. He hugged me close to him. I blushed as he kissed my head.

   "I know fearless... and I love you two." I smiled and kissed him softly. Our lips molded together as we kissed. Then my alarm in my t-phone went off. I fell off Raph onto the floor. 

   "Oops." I giggled. Raph shook his head and helped me up 

   "Damn fearless calm down." He pulled me into his arms hugging me close. I cuddled up to him hugging his neck him holding me by the waist. I giggled as he kissed down my neck to my collar bone. 

   "Raphie we have to go on patrol." I giggled pushing him off me slightly. He pulled me back to him holding me in his strong grip.

   "Can we just stay here and cuddle." He whined kissing my cheek. 

   "No Raphie we have to go." I said letting go pulling him out the door. He whined but followed. I let go of his hand when we fully exited his room. 

   "Guys we have patrol let go!" I yelled as April Casey D and Mike cam from different areas. I smiled. "Casey Donnie are a group Mike and April are one and Me and Raph are a group. Split up and we'll meet back up in the old abandoned alley." They all agreed and we went out separate ways.  Me and Raph were jumping rooftops side by side. We stopped to catch out breath. He started walking over to me but tripped over a rock falling on top of me. He smirked and I blushed. 

   "Hey fearless." He said seductively sending a cold shiver down my spine.

   "H-hi Raphie." I stuttered. He smirked and pulled me closer so him.

   "You look hot when you stutter." I blushed the color of his mask. "And even sexier when you blush." He said kissing and biting my neck. I moaned in pleasure as he added his tongue to the mix.

   "Oh Raphie." I moaned. I felt myself harden and Raphs hand moved to my slit. My eyes opened wide as I pushed him off and got up. "Raph we cant do this out here!!! What if someone saw us!?!?!?" I yelled.

   "Then we'll give em a show." He smirked. I laughed and started running again. Eventually we met the guys at the alley. And went back to the lair. I want to my room and just smiles giggling. "I love you Raphie boy." I whispered as I fell asleep.