"Ratchet? How did paint get there?"

"Ask Miko," Ratchet muttered, glaring at her. Miko only smiled innocently.

"Two birds with one stone. Yes!" he heard her whisper.

"Just mop before Arcee or Bulkhead meet the same fate when they return," Ratchet muttered.

"YES SIR!" Miko said loudly, saluting him. She ran over to Optimus.

"Can I start by mopping the paint off your face?"

Optimus gave her a blank stare.

"No," he said simply.

"Awww..."

Optimus slowly got up from the floor, stepping over the puddle and walking toward the group of bots. He tried rubbing the paint off his faceplate, but he ended up with a colorful servo and a smeared faceplate instead. Miko smirked, before taking out her iPod and putting in some earbuds, and a song form Slash Monkey started playing at a high volume, and she started singing along loudly, and out of tune as she started mopping.

Ratchet growled, turning down his audio receptors.

"How can such small beings be so loud?" he muttered as he walked out of the room. Bumblebee rolled his optics, following Ratchet.

"Miko," Jack said, trying to get her attention. She didn't respond.

"Miko. Hey, Miko."

"Jack, you're doing it wrong," Raf said, looking at him. "If you want to be noticed, you have to shout at the top of your lungs sometimes. Then again, they still might not hear you," he said quietly, shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine. MIKO! HEY, MIKO!" Jack shouted, making Optimus leave the room.

"WHAT?" she asked loudly, finally realizing someone was trying to tell her something.

"TURN IT DOWN, WILL YA?"

She turned it up even louder. "NO!"

Jack facepalmed, walking out of the room. Raf followed him, and walked up to the catwalk.

"Is it just me or is Miko being even more annoying than usual?"

"What?" Ratchet asked.

::Definitely the latter,:: Bumblebee beeped angrily.

"What?" Ratchet asked again, making Optimus gesture for him to turn his audio receptors back on again.

"Something's going on with Miko," Jack said, thinking. "She isn't usually this annoying."

"Um...I have a theory..." Ratchet muttered, now being able to hear again.

"Don't wanna hear it," Raf cut him off short, making Jack look at him. Raf mouthed puberty, which made Jack nod in understanding, and a second later nod in agreement.

"Where are Bulkhead and Arcee?" Raf asked, the thought suddenly occurring to him.

"On a mission," Ratchet replied. They could still hear Miko singing and soft rock coming in from the next room.

"She's gonna go deaf by the time she's 20," Jack muttered.

<Time skip. 'Cuz I feel like it>

About 24 hours had passed, and Miko had successfully annoyed Arcee by singing songs about death and love and whatnot, and if there was a guy's name in it, she would replace it with 'Cliffjumper' or 'Tailgate'.

Arcee had sworn to kill Miko by the end of the next day, if not sooner.

Then Bulkhead intervened.