the Princes ball- chapter 2- the unvailing

hi guys i would just like to say hi and PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! i will not upload unless you do!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me explain more, as I said we are very poor and as you can guess the PRINCE has money so my mother is trying to get me, to get the prince to fall in love with me and marriage will follow and all because my mother wants money.

Its sad really but no time to think about that, because I was brought out of my thoughts when my mother was screaming in my ear saying we had 12 hours to make me ‘absolutely stunning’ and with that she hustled me into a chair in front of a mirror and put a cloth so I could no longer see my reflection.

“mother is that really necessary?” I said in a condescending tone while pointing to the now covered up mirror.

“yes of course we don’t want to ruin the surprise!” said my mother with the enthusiasm I should be feeling, but the thing is, I wasn’t feeling it. I was about to be dolled up and hustled to a ball to try and seduce a man I have never met and personally that is a bit nerve racking.

“sweetie you will be fine, when we are finished the prince will not be able to look at anyone else but you!” I hope she meant that in the good way…

11 ½ hours later

“you look amazing darling!!” my mother said as she got up from  her seat behind me and stood next the mirror with her hands already on the cloth waiting to rip it of to let me see what she has done to me.

“ok, three…, two…, ONE!!!” she screamed the last part and I am almost sure that the people living down the street could have heard that last part, but a soon as I looked Into the now clear mirror I was mesmerised at what I saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys as i said at the beginig of the chapter PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

thanks!!!!!