[TAO & KRIS] TOO LATE TO SAY SORRY

Start from the beginning

And you fucking agreed? Kris vehemently hurled Tao like a piece of garbage to the ground and said Youre going to get it later

Taos heart pumped very fast. He knew what it means.

--

Gege, stop please Tao begged while crying

What are you!? Boy or girl!? Kris shouted as he hit Tao with an encyclopedia in the temple.

Due to the impact, Tao fell down and felt dizzy.Im aIm aboy the young boy said.

Im not convinced! What are you!? The elder exclaimed then punched his brothers mouth which caused his gums and lips to bleed.

Im a boy! Tao blurted even though he was very dizzy and felt like fainting. He can see swirls around him. He feels the world turning around.

Next time I see you cross-dressing, I would definitely do worse. Kris warned the vertiginous youth. Why cant you stop being gay, Tao!? No one in our family is gay! The elder said Our great grandfathers are warriors, soldiers; Dad is even a war veteran. Me, look at me, Im a basketball player and I want to become a doctor someday. Look at yourself in the mirror. Youre useless, youre gay, youre nothing to the society Tao!

These words caused Taos tears to gush from his eyes.

If you want me to treat you as a brother, act like a man and not like a little sissy who wants a doll Kris said and left.

[After being battered by my Gege, I went to my best friends house. I want to live longer so I dont want to die because of wound infection]

Tao semi-literally crawled going to Jandis house. His best friend and her mother are always there to treat his wounds whenever his brother beats him up. Jandis house was just 5 houses away from Tao and Kris so it wasnt that far. Tao rang the door bell and leaned on the gate.