Prince Charming

AN: FOR charleigh3110 PROMPT, THANKS FOR THAT AND HOPE THIS FILLS IT.ANY ONCE UPON A TIME FANS WILL GET THE PIC, SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST. SMILE ALWAYS.

Rachel flinched from her spot on the sofa as she heard the front door slam shut and heavy steps up the stairs. Rachel let out a sigh, for weeks now 15 year old Sebastian had been stuck in the same routine. Wake up, go to school, football practice, come home and go straight to his room. He would occasionally talk to one of his mothers but nothing with much detail, they thought it might have something to do with Harmony leaving for NYADA but when they mentioned she was on the phone he wasn't interested.

Quinn sat down next to Rachel and placed a loving kiss on her.

"You okay?"

Rachel looked at Quinn then leant into the women.

"I'm really worried about Bash. What if I've done something Quinn? What if he's being bullied? Oh my god, do you think my baby is being bullied?"

"Hey. Calm down, he's a teenager, they do this. When I was his age I avoided everyone, not to mention all the new hormones and erm, suprises."

Quinn said nodding towards her lap.

"Well. Maybe you should talk to him."

Quinn sat up and looked at her wife.

"Why me?"

"I did the period and boob talk with Harmony, and it's hardly like I'm gonna know what to talk about."

Quinn just stared at her wife, a frown on her face.

"I get that, but it's different with a guy. Talking to my son about having those sort if feelings is just awkward. Plus they teach it all at school now, even anal I think."

Rachel's face scrunched up.

"That's just wierd. Why teach that to children?"

"Homosexuals need info too Rach. It's not as straight forward as straight sex."

Rachel hummed and nodded her head.

"Quinn...please go talk to him. I'll do that thing you like"

Quinn raised an eyebrow at that.

"With lotion?"

Rachel nodded and but her lip.

"I'll even go buy special massage oil and get some candles."

"Okay, deal."

Quinn pecked Rachel on the lips and jumped up off the couch.

"Just simple stuff right?"

Rachel nodded and joined her in standing. They both walked to the stairs and stood looking up. A minute later Rachel huffed and pushed Quinn up the first step.

"Go and I'll go get everything for that massage."

Quinn nodded and continued up. All the time thinking that this was going on her top ten awkward moments. She walked down the hallway and stopped in front of a black door, it was covered in small movie posters and one giant 'keep out' sign. Quinn breathed in through her nose and slowly out her mouth and knocked gently three times.

"What?"

Was shouted from the other side and Quinn rolled her eyes.

"I know we raised you with better manners than that"

She heard an exaggerated moan from inside and then footsteps towards the door. It opened partly due to chain lock on it.

"What is this?"