James cocked his eyebrow. "Harper, do I look like I am not serious?" Harper locked eyes with him, a blush creeping upon her face.

Then she only gasped again. "Your eyes!" James rolled his eyes. "Yes, my eyes, blue. Colour contacts. Well done for noticing. Honestly Harper you're so slow." He smiled to himself as Harper continued to stare. James broke eye contact as he looked over to her apartment where he noticed two figures in the window. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked turning his attention back to Harper.

"I don't know as of yet. I still don't know what I am going to say to those two." She said. James grinned at her, without hesitation pushing a loose strand of hair from her face. Harper gulped her eyes flickering cautiously over towards the apartment. "James." She hissed. He frowned. "What? This is what a boyfriend, does right?" His smirk creeping back onto his lips. Harper froze, those words feeling like she had a bucket of cold water thrown upon her. James didn't know where those words came from, he was however more concerned why they did.

"Besides, it will be more believable, if I pretend to be your boyfriend." He said.

"Yeah...fake boyfriend." She confirmed, the numbness disappearing realising he wasn't actually committed to call her yet, with their status of their relationship right now unknown. She still had no clue where they stood but she didn't really think to question it, like the first time. Eventually she would have confront him. Nodding her head again she took a deep breath looking back over to the apartment then back to him. "So, I guess I better introduce you."

"Yes you should. How about I make it easier?" He grinned, then wetted his bottom lip before unexpectedly cupped her chin as he moved closer in, his lips brushing against hers softly setting her heart racing off. Harper bit her lip as his forehead remained to hers, a mischievous grin upon his lips. Harper smiled back, unable to control the pure comfort she felt against his lips. James winked pulling away as he wrapped his one arm across her shoulder. Harper felt like a hormonal teenager, the pure shivers that were running upon her spine as he led her onto the door. Before they even approached the door, Dani opened it with sudden urgency, her eyes widened in amazement as she looked from Harper to James. Harper was hoping inside, Dani wouldn't notice especially since his hair was changed, he had put in blue colour contacts and his usual formal attire was replaced with the boy-next door look that still made him look hot. The red and black flannel was doing his muscles justice, she would be dribbling as grossed as that sounded.

"W-Who is this?" Dani barely managed to say as she took a moment to take in this beauty of a man. James reached for Harper's hand squeezing it encouragingly before she took in surprise as he answered. "Hi, I'm Elliot." Harper was gobsmacked, he did just not go there. No he didn't, she narrowed her eyes at him as she took in turn to squeeze his hand but not in comfort rather like she trying to inflict pain which was not working comparing his hands to her petite hands.

Dani immediately cooed. "Oh Harper! You didn't tell me...the date it worked then. You're dating right?" James piped in again. "Oh you better believe it. Right babes?" His hand squeezing in return. Harper gritted her teeth as she smiled. "Yes. Sorry for not telling you Dani. It's all still a bit new for me." Harper squeezed down hard on his hand again but rather than crying in pain which was never going to happen, he laughed as Dani said something she didn't quite catch. Duke who she hadn't noticed until now, his eyes appeared to becoming darker piercing straight at James without no doubt.

"Yes me and Harper, well you could say we are the dream couple." He laughed. "Aren't we sweetheart?" Harper knew what he was playing at and only smiled back as she stepped on his foot harshly, getting no reaction at all.

"Awhh, just stop. I can't take it, you're such so cute together. Harper I am so happy for you." Dani cooed. Harper smiled falsely. "Thanks Dani...erm so I was wondering-