The Final : Author Note about Winx7 episodes

Everyone! I am not going to publish more episodes or news...
I think it's best if you go and watch it on your own but,
Tynix is out and if you want to see just look at the picture, the animals also change with the girls to travel the miniworlds!

If you want to see more photos of the #Winx7 #winxclubseason7 then go and look on my other stories, I put some there too!
Baby Winx are one funny episode, just like the other but this one the Winx are kids!
I tottally love all the episodes so far and can't wait for the rest, please comment on what you think of the new episodes and are you still a Winx fan!

If you think you are old for Winx, why do you think like that?
We all, grew up but, that doesn't mean you have to throw your childhood stuff away, you are just putting new stuff in!
And kids stories are made by grown-ups to help kids teach them to grow up, and be who they wanted to be!
You are NEVER to OLD to watch kids shows! DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU, YOU ARE TOO BIG TO DO THAT!

WINX CLUB SEASON 8 AND 4TH MOVIE (2017) IS ON THE WAY! WOW- World of Winx is almost out on Netflix next year.

You need to watch episode 25 and 26 of season 7! You will cry, best season ending ever!

What do you think, comment below and vote!