Louis: Sorry Curly, got a little occupied. Whenever you're available just tell me, sounds fun ;)

After sending the text, I pull out of El's driveway and head home.  After only about five minutes, I hear my phone buzz.  I wait until I pull up to a stop light to look down at my phone.

Harry: Would it be weird asking if you're available tonight ?

Louis: Not at all. And I wish I could, but tonight's not good for me

Harry: No need to be sorry, knew it was a long shot. Enjoy your evening ;)

With that, I put my phone back in my pocket, and continue on with my driving

"Alrighty Kas! What shall we eat for supper?" "Sneeze and cwackers!" She giggles back at me. "As much as I love cheese and crackers, don't you think we should eat something that will fill our tummies after a long day?" All I get is a laugh as a response. "Anything else?" "Pancakes!" Kaster yells out. "Pancakes for dinner?" I laugh out, this child is too much like me, and she doesn't even have my genes. "Yesh!" "Alright then, pancakes for dinner it is!"

We are sat on the floor of the living room eating our pancakes, while watching Finding Nemo, again. It's one of her favorites, and she fell asleep halfway through the movie last time. It's also one of my favorites to watch with her, so I don't mind watching it again. 

I'm not really paying attention the the movie, though. All of my attention is on Kaster, and watching the way her eyes crinkle when she smiles from laughing. And watching the way she covers her eyes whenever the sharks appear in a scene. 

Once the movie finishes, Kaster turns to say som thing to me. She looks so proud of herself, as she says, "Da-dee! Nemo has one dad, jus like me! Nemo no has a moder" I am completely shocked by what just came out of my daughters mouth. I knew we would have to talk about why she doesn't have a mom, and eventually that I'm not her true father. I just didn't expect her to understand it so soon!

"That right Kas, Nemo only has a father, just like you"

※※※

Harry POV

I was a little disappointed when I found out Louis wasn't available tonight, but I still was happy about the fact he had finally texted back.

"What's got you all smiley?" Niall asks.  "Nothing, just texting someone."  "Is this the same 'someone' that you haven't been able to stop talking about.  That lad you met at the grocery store? What's his name? Lewis, was it?" I roll my eyes at that, "It's Louis, and yes, it just so happens to be the same lad.  I ran into him today while I was out. Gave him my number an-" "HARRY! Where on earth was your mind when you gave this stranger your number!? You can't just walk up to random people, and hand out your number! What if they are one of those psychos going out and about, trying to find people and stalk them! What if-" I block out the rest of whatever he's trying to say. Louis isn't like that, yes, I may have only talked to him twice, but it feels as though I've known him my whole life.

"Call me crazy. Because I'm sure I sound like it. But please listen to me closely when I say this, Ni. Louis is special. I'm not sure what it is, but something's different about him. I couldn't point it out to you, but it's there. He's constantly on my mind, and I want to continue seeing him! Yeah, sure, I've only seen him twice, but it feels like I first met him ten years ago." I breathe out once I finally finish. Niall looks at me in disbelief, "I believe you, Harry. Was only trying to protect you, I'm sure he's a great lad." He says, giving me a side smile.

I return the smile, and decide that it's probably time for me to head home. I had come over to Niall's after going out to the cafe, and haven't been home since this morning. "Well, thanks for hanging with me this afternoon, should probably start heading home, though" "Alright, see ya later, yeah?" Niall says back. I agree with him, and walk out the front door to my car.

I'm listening to the radio on the short drive to my flat from Niall's, and 'Little Things' starts playing.

I was really proud of this song. Ed did an excellent job of writing it, and all of our voices sounded great together, with Niall's guitar in the background, which sets the lightness to the song. It's, overall, a great song, and I always enjoy performing it.

Thinking about it makes me realize something. I'm sat here, explaining how much I love this song, but I can't even understand it. I've never had anyone to compliment their flaws to. Or tell them how much I love them, even with these flaws.

Listening to the song some more, I find my mind going back to the same person after each verse. 

I know you've never loved, the crinkles by your eyes...

Louis.

I know you've never loved, the sound of your voice on tape...

Louis.

I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

.....Louis.