We make up

Conner got me out of the car and carried me to the couch. Hey look i am so sorry for freakin out on you i cant loose you your my life! I love you Nel i I'm sorry can you take this promise ring that we will never fight again and promise you will stay in my life. Conner says as he holds the ring. Yes i course babe! I say as he puts the ring on my finger. Now you get to take care of me! I say as i stick my tongue out at him. He smiles which makes me smile. He leaned in and kissed me we sat thee for about 5seconds kissing then stopped. I cant believe we got into a fight I'm sorry babe for yelling at you. I say as i sit up and cuddle into his sweatshirt. No I'm sorry for pushing you and hurting you i should have known. Conner says as he kisses my head. Babe will you lay with me, i already miss your warm big hugs and cuddling together. I say as i scoot over do he can lay down next to me. Yes I will babe. Conner said as he put his arms around me. He turns on the tv and we both end up drifting to sleep. I love cuddling with conner. I love his big warm cuddly hugs. My thoughts slowly disappeared as i fully fell asleep.

Conner pov
I open my eyes to see my princess sleeping next to me. I slowly got up Nell started to mumble then toss and turn. I turned around to the closet and grabbed nell a warm fuzzy blanket. I covers her up.

Nell's pov
I open my eyes to see no conner and a blanket around me. So i sat up grabbed my phone all there was is tweets about stupid school! It starts in 6 days! Oh great i will have to deal with my ex the football player! I hate him! I decided to put my phone back then llayed back down. I stretched as far as I could to end up seeing conners face over mine hia boo! Conner said. JjjeeeZzzze!!! I say as i jump. Babbbeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!! I whine as i look up at him with big eyes. whattttttyyyyyyy!! He whined back. Can you make me a cup of coco please babe. I say as i sit up. Yes i will as long a i get kisses from you. Conner says as he walks into the kitchen and starts my coco. After like 5 minutes he walks in sets my coco on the table. Kisses first before coco. Conner said as he sat next to me. I leaned in and gave him about 10 kissed on the face every were. There we go! I say as i reach for my coco. I love you babe.conner said as he sat at my feet making sure to watch out for my ankle. Conner i love you to.i say as i sit ip to take a sip of my coco. Can we go in my room babe?? I ask as i go to stand up but conner ends up running to means picking me up. Once we got up there he sat me down on our bed. Babe i cant thank you enough or everything you did for me, you make me feel happy, you protect me, we mess around. You perfect to me and i didint know what to do when we got into a fight i was soo scare i was gonna loose the person i truely love you treat me nice you live me for who i am and i love you for who you are. I said as i hugged him tight and whispered in his ear that i love him. I love you to nelly! Conner said as he pushed away. I cant bieleve school starts soon!!

School.
I wake up to conner siting on me poking my sides again like always to wake me up. Babe its time to get up forrrr schhooollll!!!! Conner said as he stops poking my sides and kisses my cheek then gets up and grabs his clothes and walks into the bathroom. I could tell he took a shower already because he hair was all wet.

A week into school.
So far schools good conner likes it, but my ex Max He's  been slowly getting closer to me today in school he will probably come up to me. Conner im ready! I yell as i look up and he's right in front of me. Im ready to!! He yells back as he grabs his jets and we leave to go to school. Conner walks off to his class after we say our byes. I close my locker door and walk past the boys locker room to only get inturuppted by max. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the room. Hey so hows it going? He asked as i go to walk off. Go away your not in my life any more! I snap at him.