Conner leaves

I wake up to conner talking on the phone argueing. I wonder what its about. Hey babe i have to tell you somthing later okay. Conner says as he hangs up. Can you tell me now? I ask do you really want me to? He says as he sits next to me. Yes . I say as i look into his big blue eyes. Well my mom kinda called and she is going to Idaho for a month and she told me i have to go. Conner said as he looks down i didnt want to go i dont want to leave you! He says as he holds my hand. Babe its okay i will be fine I'm happy for you, you get to go to Idaho potatoes land! I say as i make a fake smile. I dont want him to go i wont feel safe! When are you leaving .?? I ask as i look down at his shirt. I'm leaving in to days. Conner said. We can Skype we can talk every night on the phone and say good night and every morning i promise! Conner said as looks up at me. Honestly I'm scared i don't want conner to get hurt i don't want him to fall in love with another  girl!! O gosh please don't. I will always be here to protect you, if you scared or some one hurts you in any way call me and tell me! Conner said as he hugged me really tight. I promise i will call! I say as we both get up and head downstairs. Let's go home and do something like fun. Conner says as he grabs his keys off the table we say out good bye to rose and Paul. I go and jump in the passenger seat. Conner finally made it to the car!

Two days have gone bye fast
Ugh i cant beileve i wont see you for one month. Conner said as he leaned in a kissed me. I know babe!  I will miss you a lot a lot. I say as i go on my tipie toes and kiss his cheek. You have the best smile any one could ever have! I say after I am standing normally. I got to go by babe i love you! Conner says as he drives off. By babe love you to! I mumble to myself. I go to my room