Tio?

"Is it true i have a tio?" Sarah asked her father over the phone while Adrian made her breakfast before school started.

"Of course you do. Don't you remember your tio Jake?" he replied confused as to why she was bring this up at this time.

"Yes. But I meant from moms side do I have a tio?" she said trying not to sound eager.

"Oh um well I'm not sure why?" wondering why this was so important now.

"Oh its just for a school project and I had a dream about this guy and he said he was moms brother." she said cautiously not to make him think she was going crazy.

"Well that I know of your mother only had sisters. But like you said you were having a dream sweaty." he goes to her and kisses her head.

"Yea I know but this felt real dad." scrunching her face because he didn't believe her.

"I don't know what to tell you. I'm late for work i have to go so please be careful." looking at her concerned then leaves. She's left there with no real answer, wondering in the silence what her dream had meant and who this unknown tio was? Was it possible that she had a tio that she never met?

She knew her family was huge but she was positive she had seen everyone on her mother and fathers side of the family. She went upstairs to her room but instead of stopping at her room she walked into her parents room. Goes to her mothers side and begins to think of all the good times they had.

Sorry loves I haven't really been publishing but I'm working on my other book and I was having writers block for a while make sure to check it out and enjoy