Prologue

April 5, 2015

Three individuals were having a secret meeting at a disclosed location, and the pieces of information that they were talking about were so confidential that not even the higher-ups in the government were obligated to know. These individuals worked for an organization so unknown that no book in history has ever written about them. They were more ensconced than darkness itself.

"It's that time of year again isn't it?" a bellowing voice uttered from the reaches of the dark room.

"Yes. However, this year will be an interesting one it seems," another voice said.

The other two who have been speaking most of the time were curious about the other person's statement. They were thinking about how this year would be different to the previous years that were like any other.

"How so?" one of them asked.

The man gave a sly grin to mock his colleagues' ignorance and answered bluntly.

"The time is ripe."

The other two men were baffled, not having one clue about what their colleague was talking about. They simply thought that he had a few screws loose.

"For what?" one of them asked, still confused.

The man then laughed raucously, and the sound reverberated throughout the extensive conference room. He was truly interested in how the pieces will play this time around.

"For HEIR," he said with another furtive smile.