Chapter One

You and Hayes have been together for three years and you're completely happy with him. "I love you so much Hayes" you say. "I love you more baby girl" Hayes replies. You reply with a big smile with your cheeks as red as a rose. "Awe my baby is blushing" Hayes says to you. You cover your face because you don't like to blush. You burry your head into Hayes' chest as he pulls you close to him. You two are still in the bed. As you get up Hayes pulls you back down and kisses you with much passion. You kiss back "Hayes I have to get dressed" you say.
Hayes lets you get dressed as you dress into your baggy black Victoria secret sweat pants and a black tight spaghetti strap tank with a white lace cover up. "Hayes do you know where my black vans are?" You ask. "They are under the bed on your side" he replies you thank him and slide them on.
Hayes then gets up and throws on black basket ball shorts and no shirt.
"Wow you're hot" you say and laugh.
"You must be looking in the mirror" he says while walking towards you. He then grabs your back and pulls you as close as possible while his lips are pressed against yours. You kiss back and then say "Hayes I have to do my make up and hair" he lets you go and you curl your hair and do your makeup.

As your finishing up he grabs the car keys and takes you to six flags.

"Awe baby it's where we first met!" You yell in excitement
"Of course it is" Hayes replies with a big smile on his face

As you ride your fist roller coaster you and Hayes holds each other's hand and you guys go upside down and loose grip you're screaming because the ride is so fun and scary Hayes looks at you and laughs

By the end of the day you two have rode every ride in the park and played every game. You guys haven't won everyone but you got enough prizes.

As you get back to the apartment Hayes throws you on the bed lays on top of you and kisses you. You kiss back and he pulls you off of the bed and takes you to Applebee's, your favorite restaurant. You smile. "Hayes, you're spoiling me" you say and laugh.

After you guys eat you go back to the apartment and change into pajamas and go to sleep.