Prologue

Thea sat still in her small yellow plastic chair  and stared straight towards the whiteboard as her kindergarten teacher continued rambling on about the colors of the rainbows. She swung her legs in her seat, her sneakers moving in a back-and-forth motion. The students around her either interacted with the teacher, stared at the board and listened to the teacher, or were simply coloring on a sheet of paper with crayons. Thea was already bored as she already learned these things by her parents, zoning in and out as she thought about going back home to play with her toys. 

Suddenly, a pain in Thea's forehead immersed, causing her to squeeze her bright grey eyes shut. A flash of a boy with blond hair and soft brown eyes wearing a teal T-shirt with denim jeans standing in a schoolyard playing basketball crossed her vision. She shook her curly auburn pigtails and opened her eyes, trying to focus on the lesson at hand.  The pain in her head increased even more as she squeezed her eyes shut again and more people began appearing across her line of sight. It was like Thea was able to pinpoint the exact location of where they were, even without a map. She could simply follow her mind which would lead her to where the person was. 

Her head began to feel light, a fuzzy feeling rushing over her as thousands and thousands of panoramic faces flash over her eyes. Not understanding what was happening, she tried to pry her eyes open but they wouldn't budge. It was as if someone had glued her eyelids shut and no amount of effort was successful. The feeling she had was washing over her quickly and the last thing she heard was her teacher calling her name before she fell into complete darkness.

__

"WE'RE GOING NOWHERE. CAN YOU TELL FROM THE LOOK IN HER EYES , WE'RE GOING NOWHERE. WE LIVE OUR LIVES AND WE'RE READY TO DIE, WE'RE GOING NOWHERE."

WHO KNOWS THIS SONG? IF YOU DO YOU GET A THOUSAND BROWNIE POINTS FULL OF PIZZA. 

SO ANYWAY, I'M JUST GOING TO DO THIS WHOLE THING IN CAPS BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO TURN THE CAPS OFF. OKAY? OKAY. (<--- F.I.O.S QUOTE)

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS AND THIS IS ONE BOOK I THINK I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WRITE. I LITERALLY SPENT THE WHOLE TIME PLOTTING THE STORY OUT WITH KEYKEY (PROJECTKEY GO FOLLOW HER) <--- ONLY CAPITALIZE THE P AND THE K. SHE WROTE THIS STORY WITH ME WELL BASICALLY CAME UP WITH THE IDEA WHILE I WROTE IT. XDDDDDDD.

HEY MY LOVELY PITTIES DON'T FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

SHARE

THANK Y'ALL I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH <3 HOPE YOU'VE HAD GREAT DAYS AND WEEKS, PEACE OUT.

-AMERICA