"See, at least this time Carlos didn't ditch me like the rest of my dates and he certainly didn't laugh at me like some people did, Ben," I remarked and he just smiled at me.

"You two are like an old married couple, oh my god," Mal muttered talking about Ben and I.

"Three years of dealing with a doof like him will do that to you," I told her as Carlos came over with pancakes stacked high. "How can you eat so much? Dear god, you're like a twig."

"What? I'm hungry," he responded as he took a bite out of his breakfast.

"Never mind," I laughed as he got syrup all over his face.

The rest of the day was rather dull, at the moment it was three in the afternoon and I was just hanging out in Jay and Carlos's room watching them play video games together. The only good thing that finally happened was that I remembered that I had to ask him about Audrey. It hit me pretty late though so I made the two of them jump when I called out to him all of sudden.

"Jay!" I shouted not realizing how loud I just was.

"Geez Ria, are you okay?" He asked putting down the game as Carlos continued to play not being fazed by my outburst.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just remember something. How come Audrey stayed in your room the other night? I've been meaning to ask you since the morning since. Ben didn't tell me about it," I asked him and he sat down next to me and just laughed.

"Audrey? That was nothing, at least it wasn't to me. She just came to my room looking pretty down in the dumps. You'd think she'd go to someone like Chad but apparently Doug was tutoring him. I don't know this is just what I was told. I guess made an impression on her and she came to me for a shoulder to cry on. Was I going to turn down a really hot girl like her? No way, she hated Mal, not me and I wasn't going to pass up on the offer. It was nothing more than a bit of snuggling. I am a great snuggler though. If only you'd...." he started to say and I just rolled my eyes.

"Jay, don't you dare finish that statement the way we both know you were going to end it," I told him knowing he was going to say I should have given him chance.

"Sorry, force of habit. Can you blame me? You're a beautiful princess," he remarked.

"Still in the room and I'm totally crushing your top score," Carlos shouted as I gave Jay a push.

"Go finish your game, that's all I wanted to ask. You two aren't a thing then?" I asked him quickly and he shook his head. "Good. That would have made a horrible awkward couple."

"Sorry that we can't all be as perfect as Carlos De Vil and Maria Fitzherbert." he stated with a smile directed at me as he got up returning to his game.

"We are perfect aren't we?" I teased as Carlos looked back and smiled.

"Yeah, except for the part with you throwing up last night," Jay mentioned and I just sighed. He was never going to let that go.

"Oh shut up, it's not my fault I'm cursed," I replied as they continued on with their game.

The two of them were boring me since I sucked at the game they were playing and Jay wouldn't let me play. I sighed sitting up on Carlos's bed as I was getting up to leave after getting tired with the one sided conversation with the often, yeah and cool responses.

"You two are lame. I mean honestly you call yourself villains. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be down in the library checking out the restricted section. I might score myself some spell books," I told them as Dude was sleeping on the floor. "See you've even bored the dog to sleep."