Chapter 3

This morning, I woke up to Delta sitting on my face and arms wrapped around me. I looked down at Delta who was sitting on the top of my nose with her back legs on the top of my lips. "Wh...what are you doing? Delta, what time is it?" I asked grabbing her and placing her on my chest so I could look to my clock. I noticed that Carlos had his arms wrapped around my waist and he was holding on tightly.

It was sweet and I didn't mind it much. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I doubt he got a lot of affection back on the Isle. From what he's told me about his mother, it doesn't seem like villains give their children much love. I believe that their parents are truly wicked, they've proven that, but Carlos? Not even close.

I glanced at the time on my clock and it was seven. Class started in a half hour and I needed actual time to get ready. "Hey, Carlos," I whispered shaking his arm lightly. "It's time to get up," I told him as he slowly started waking up. He began to realize that he had his arms wrapped around me and he shot up out of bed letting go of me.

"Wow, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep or grab onto you like," he explained to me his face turning extremely red as he pretended to be looking at the pattern in my covers.

"It's alright, the story was pretty boring anyways. Wait until you hear my father tell his story, there's no way you'll fall asleep during that," I told him giving him a pat on the shoulder as I got out of bed stretching out my neck, since I fell asleep quite awkwardly.

Audrey was already awake completely dressed and about to make her way down to breakfast. "What's he doing here?" Audrey asked me in a disgusted tone, as Carlos was getting out my bed and looked like he was about to be on his way.

"He came over while you were snoring up a storm. We didn't bother you, so why do you care?" I questioned her walking over to my closet quickly picking out an outfit for the day.

"I just don't like that they're here. Carlos, you must understand, I'm Aurora's daughter. I mean can you imagine how I feel with the daughter of the wicked person that cured my mother, in the same building as me," she stated turning away from her mirror to speak to us. I looked over to Carlos and he was standing there awkwardly as Audrey was just attacking him like he didn't have feelings of his own.

"Well considering I've been your roommate for a while now, if your mom is anything like you, I would have what Maleficent did too," I replied and she just scoffed again. When will she learn that I will always win in our little fights of ours?

"I'm just going to go, thanks Ria for the story and everything. I'll... talk to you later, I guess," he said as he walked out of my room and I shut the door behind him.

"I hope you're happy with yourself. Carlos is a little sweetheart. Don't you think he gets told enough by everyone else that he's horrible? What do you think that does to a person, huh?" I asked and Audrey didn't respond as I got changed for a day of boring classes but at least some of the Isle of the Lost children will be in my classes, that will shake some things up.

"What do you like this Carlos boy, or something?" She asked me as she was getting up to leave grabbing her things.

"I guess you could say, I've got a little crush. I can't deny that he's super adorable and kind. He's much better than someone like say Chad or... you, now good day," I waved giving her a smile as she left me in a huff.

Ah, messing with Audrey never ceases to bring me joy. I had to actually get ready for class now since first period they had me signed up for some new class called Remedial Goodness. Apparently, I've been acting out too much calling out people like Chad and Audrey and they thought I needed the class since I had a free period anyways.