JIMMY!!!

(y/n) came skidding to a stop in the back yard, standing about four feet away from where Jordan stood, his hands grabbing Cierra's shoulders. "Ahahahahaha!" He laughed.

"Casket," (y/n) growled, scowling. "Thought I got rid of you last time," She ran, tackling him to the ground.

Raucous laughter then erupted from Jordan. "Oh my- (y/n)!!! That was priceless!" More laughter from Jordan.

Cierra and (y/n) stood there, looking at Jordan in slight confusion.

Jordan was practically rolling on the ground laughing, right as Bethany and Isaac walked outside through the back door.

"We heard a lot of noise..." Bethany started.

"Yeah... What's going on?" Isaac asked.

"Jordan just pulled the ultimate troll," Cierra replied grumpily.

"What!? And I wasn't here to see it!? No fair!" Isaac pouted.

"What did he do?" Bethany asked.

"That wasn't funny, Jordan," (y/n) scowled, crossing her arms and glaring at him.

"What did he do!?" Bethany asked again.

"Nearly gave me a heart attack, that's what," (y/n) said, not taking her eyes off Jordan.

"He pretended to be Jimmy Casket and grabbed me," Cierra told Beth.

Isaac burst out laughing, then realized no one else was laughing. "Wrong time?"

"Yeah, kinda," (y/n) replied, shooting a death glare at him as well.

"Well, I guess it was  kinda funny," Cierra commented.

"You're not helping!" (y/n) spluttered, turning to face Cierra and throwing her arms up in the air. she tried holding back a smile.

This made Bethany, Isaac, and Cierra laugh even harder. Jordan came up behind (y/n) and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a hug from behind.

Eventually, she gave in, laughing along with the rest of them.

'Thank God I thought of playing that off as a joke... I don't know what might've happened if I hadn't gotten back in control so quickly... But what does this mean?  Why did he come back?'  Jordan thought to himself as he hugged (y/n).

Truth was, that wasn't a joke. Jimmy Casket really had come back, for a short while at least. But Jordan was determined to make sure it didn't happen again. He wasn't about to let this ruin their camping trip. And he most certainly wasn't going to let Jimmy hurt (y/n) again.

((A/N: Haha Author-San is a troll!))