A Confident Exterior

"Finally", Ginny muttered irritably, as she flung open the door of the empty classroom in which she woke this morning. Striding through, Ginny's eyes swept over the room as she searched for her beloved 12 and a half inches phoenix feather wooden stick. a frown settled on her freckled forehead as she couldn't find it.

Almost 30 seconds later exactly, Draco Malfoy burst through the doorway, most unlike his usually-collected self. Staring wide-eyed, Ginny quickly averted her gaze and stared at the floor, sudenly feeling shy (very unlike her usually confident self).

"I don't wanna hear it, Malfoy." she muttered to the grimy ground they were standing on, her voice defeated and flat. Draco stood upright and frowned, before quickly ridding his face of emotion; he was not expecting this.

"Hear what?" he asked, his piercing voice echoing through the abandoned classroom. He folded his arms, attempting at a sneer but, somehow, his face didn't seem to want to. Instead, he settled on an expression of indifference. Concern leaked through, though, when he observed how worn the Weasley in front of him looked. He shook away the sympathising feelings with an almost-invisible twitch of his head.

"Hear you gloat." she breathed. After that quiet sentence, Ginny's stance rightened, as if she'd drank a dose of Awake medicene- the fire was back in her eyes. She didn't want to look vulnerable (though she felt it) in front of the man who... defiled her. She wanted to look like Ginny Weasley; strong, confident, and an anti-Malfoy till the end.

Her confident exterior cleary made an impact on the Malfoy- his eyes slightly widened.

"Gloat?" he repeated incredusouly. "Wealsey, much as I'm sure you enjoyed last night-" her mouth gaped open at the sound of him acknowledging the fact that they had sex, "-I forgot my wand up here, so I'm gonna get it. I'd suggest you close that blood-traitor mouth of yours and get to class, or I might have to deduct some points from Griffindoor."

The fire in her eyes was no longer dancing- it was raging.

"Me?! You think I enjoyed last night? Fuck you!" she yelled. Draco laughed, a cold sound. "I don't want to think about last night at all, you bastard, as a matter of fact, I've left my wand up here, too, so I'm gonna get mine, and call me a blood-traitor one more time and you'll regret it." her voice slowed to a deadly whisper, her full-ish lips tightening in annoyance.

God, did Draco get a satisfied feeling from annoying her.

"Oh really, blood-traitor?" he asked casually, smirking. Nothing beat winding up a Weasley, especially the baby weasel. He strode slowly up to her, until her nose nearly touched his chest. She glared at him. "What are you gonna go?" Instead of the meanacing tone he'd meant, his voice came out in an almost breathless whisper. Draco cursed silently to himself, before he realised something.

Ginny was looking down to the ground, her thick breass heaving with her heavy breathing. A faint reddish-tinge enveloped itself across the tops of her cheekbones. He...made...her...blush?

Draco heard her teeth grind together. Her chocolate eyes met his metal ones.

"I'd do this." she smiled, bringing her knee up between his legs as hard as she could.