Chapter 14

Please excuse any mistakes I'm too lazy to fix them. So tired thanks to school ugh but thanks.

Alison's POV:

I smile while looking at her she looks back at me. We stare at each other's eyes, until she leans in. Our lips meet and move in sync. The kiss is gentle and sweet, which I love. We stop and look at each other before kissing again. This time we kiss with more passion and roughness. She's on top of me while I grab her head pulling her into me. I then roll on top of her and kiss her like I have been wanting to a long time ago.

[warning smut ahead, if you don't want to read my perverted thoughts skip. Thank u]

"Emily are you...are you hard?" I ask.

"Yeah, well you made me like this." She says.

"We were just kissing how can that make you hard, unless I'm really hot!" I say with a smirk.

"Yes you are and very hot!" She says.

I lean in and kiss her passionately, I slip my hand under her t-shirt. I can feel her six pack and it makes me go crazy. I can feel her hand sliding down slowly and stopping right on my ass. I moan at her touch and she smirks.

"Em...Em plea..please." I say.

I then sit down on her stomach and take off my shirt, I do the same with her.

"Ali....are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes Emily I'm sure but please I need you." I say.

She grabs me from my hips and lays me down on the bed while she gets up. She opens her drawer and comes back with a condom in her hand. While she opens the packet I pull her sweatpants as well as her boxers. I'm surprised at how big it is, so much for a girl. I am so turned on right now, she puts on the condom. She pushes me back on the bed and pulls my pants down. She lays on top of me and unhooks my bra, she then pulls down my panties. I roll on top of her and take off her sports bra. I feel her hard cock underneath me, I lay down on her and pull her into a kiss. I can't take the frustration so I pull her on top of me.

"Em..Emily now please..." I beg.

"Please what babe?" She asks.

"Emily just do it now!!" I say.

"Do what? Tell me and I'll do it!" She says.

"EM....JUST FUCK ME NOW!!!!" I shout.

Being Emily I know she wanted to tease, so she rubs her dick up and down on me. I gave her a look saying I'm serious now face. She starts sucking on my neck while massaging my breasts. I then grab her cock putting it against my wet core. She smirks and grabs it again and this time pushing it in me. She goes in slowly letting me get used to the size. The feeling makes my back arch off the bed, once half way in she starts pushing.

"EMMM...FU..FUCKKK!!" I yell.

She starts pushing into me slow but I can take it now. I need her I need all of her, I grab her by the hips.

"BABBBE...FAS..FASST...FASTER!!!" I beg in pleasurable pain.

She does as she's told and begins pumping into me at a fast pace. All I can hear are our moans and the headboard smashing against the wall. The feeling Emily is giving me is nothing I have ever felt before. With her hard cock pushing into me at a fast pace, I can feel my orgasm coming.

"EMM..IMM..IM..CUM..CUMMING!" I shout.

"ME...MEE..TOO..BABE!!" She says.

I can feel my walls tighten around her hard erected cock inside me.