Chapter 4

Emily's POV:

Maya and I kissed well most likely made out. We stop to catch our breaths, she was about to kiss me again but this time I stopped her. Something about this is not right, I don't know why I stopped but I didn't feel like kissing her right now.

"What's wrong did I do something wrong?" Maya asks

"Umm no it's just that I need to go, see ya later." I say to her while walking towards the restroom.

I step in and see Alison wiping tears off from her, I wonder what happened that made her cry. I won't ask her because most likely she won't tell me.

"Hey babe what's up?" I joke.

"Leave me alone!" She screams

"Why what happened did I do something." I say.

"No now leave me alone and go fuck every girl!" She screams

"Wow Ali calm down and tell me what did I do to hurt you?" I ask

"I said nothing now leave me alone!" She says

"Alison, I won't leave you alone until you tell me what I did wrong!" I yell

"Fine you won't leave so I will!" She says as she exits the restroom.

I didn't stop her because I don't want to make matters worse, but what did I do to her. Why would she tell me to go fuck every girl, what's happening. Why am I even worrying about all this, but deep inside me it hurt me seeing her cry but I don't know why. I walk out of the restroom and head to my next class.

Alison's POV:

Wow can't she realize that I'm pissed off at her for kissing Maya. Why won't she just stop being with almost every girl, wait am I jealous. Why should I, Emily is nothing to me we are just playing around. I see her coming into class and sitting at the back. Although I'm still mad at her. Seconds later Samara steps in class, she smirks at someone at the back and I know who. Of course Emily. I ignore them and try to pay attention to the class. I really can't pay attention so I look at them from the corner of my eye. What Samara is basically eye fucking Emily and she's looking at Emily right there. How can Emily be so stupid and not realize that Samara is just checking her up and down while biting her lip. Ugh that slut, fuck you Samara.

Emily's POV:

I can't really think of anything except Alison. Why is she mad at me, I can't stand her being mad at me but why. I keep on looking at Ali but somehow she looks interested in the class. I have to do something so we can talk and not her being mad at me.

I can see that Alison is looking my way out of the corner of her eye. Damn why is she still mad at me, if looks could kill I would be dead. Then I see that she's looking beside me, so I look and it's Samara.

She is basically eye fucking me and looking directly at that place. She is looking at me up and down, wow she is starting to creep me out. Then if Ali wasn't looking at me but at Samara, wait no that can't be. Alison can't be jealous or is she. What if she saw Maya and I kissing that's why she was crying no there has to be another reason. Alison doesn't like me but I do. I like her but what should I do.

Alison's POV:

The school day is over and of course I'm still mad at Emily like why is she kissing every girl, she should be kissing me. I'm starting to think that I have feelings for Emily but I can't let her know that because obviously she doesn't feel the same way. I'll just have to ignore her and forget about her, she can fuck whichever girl she wants. I really don't feel like talking to anyone so I basically left my pack without even saying bye but right now I really don't care about anything.

I get in my car and drive home why am I feeling like this, Emily doesn't deserve my love for her. I get home and go upstairs to my room. I take a shower and change into short shorts and a tank top. I lay down on my bed just thinking, but I can't think of anything besides Emily. Wow I fell for Emily but I fell so hard for her but she doesn't care about me or anything that has to do with me. She was just playing with me, well we both were but I really like her and a lot.

Today my parents are not home neither my brother so I'm home alone. Great I'm so bored, I head downstairs and lay on my couch to watch tv. Then the doorbell rings and I get up to open it, when I open it there's a bouquet of red roses laying on my front porch. I look around to see who left them but I don't see anyone. I grab the roses and get back inside to the couch. I check for a card and I find it.

I don't know the reason you're mad at me but please accept these roses as an apology for what I've done wrong. Love Emily

What Emily sent me roses, she sent me roses but why wouldn't she rather for me to stay mad at her. I'm not mad at her anymore because I really love the roses, but I'll pretend that I'm still mad. Just to see how far she goes to make me happy. If this is not a joke she will go far with all of this. I can't wait to see what happens.

Emily's POV:

I decided to send Ali a bouquet of red roses to see if she won't be mad at me anymore. I wrote her a note saying that I don't know why she's mad at me, but I do know. It's obviously because she saw Maya and me kissing in the hall. I hope that after this she won't be mad at me. If this doesn't work then I guess I'll have to try harder. Now that I figured out my feelings, I know that I like Alison DiLaurentis.

**********************************

So guys would y'all like for Ali and Em to be together already or not yet, it's up to y'all💚~K