STT ~ Chapterrerrrrr 1

Don't even ask... ^^^

Chapter One: Hogwarts Express

I make my way onto the train trying my hardest to stay out of the way but that only lasts about 30 seconds because as well as everyone talking about me I manage to walk straight into someone. Great job harry, make a fool of yourself that way NO ONE will notice you! I think angrily to myself. I look up and see an adorable looking boy with pale skin and bleach blonde hair. 'I-I'm sorry, I should have been looking where I was going' I say apologising to the cute young boy who is about my age. I find myself blushing as I stand up until he begins to talk 'Watch where your going idiot!' He spits coldly glaring at me before walking away. I frown, finding myself wanting to smile at the boy's cute accent and adorable features. Realizing my thoughts I frown in confusion. Why am I thinking like this? I'm not gay... am I? I ask myself. Over the next three years I would realise my feelings for the little blonde boy were growing and despite his actions towards me I would eventually fall hard, right on my tooshie, for this adorable boy.

_*&*_ 3 years later _*&*_

Me, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Neville are all boarding the train which is waiting to take us to Hogwarts for our third year when, unfortunately, I get a sudden deja vu of my first time on this train as I walk straight into the same adorable blonde... Draco Malfoy. 'You know anyone would think you fancied me, the amount of times you have walked into me' he says pulling his gorgeous infamous smirk. I blush a bright scarlet as he speaks and find myself sighing when he smirks. He gives me a slightly confused look before winking and turning around, walking down the carriages. The train jolts forward as I stand up, my knees still weak from his smirk and not to mention the wink. Confusing thoughts whiz through my head.

We find a carriage that is empty and Hermione wastes no time questioning what just happened. 'Harry, what was all that about with Malfoy?' She asks. 'Yeah, you acted like you did fancy him or something!' Ron adds. I blush a dozen shades of red before shyly responding 'WellI'mKindaGayAndIFancyDraco... A lot' I whisper at the end, mashing up all my words into one. They look at me confused and Neville asks me to repeat myself. 'I'm Gay.' I tell them 'And I really fancy Draco. Really badly actually' I add, looking down in fear that they will hate me. Hermione hugs me from the side and tells me 'Hey, harry I know to some people that might not be a big deal, but I know it is and I am so proud of you for being able to tell us this.' 'Yeah and mate, we're all here for you. Always. This doesn't change anything. We still love you the same!' Ron adds with his mouth full of chocolate. I laugh at the sight and turn to see Neville smiling brightly with his thumbs up. Although, Ginny seems angry as she storms out the door leaving the rest of us confused.

For the rest of the journey we sit in almost silence, everyone to confused and annoyed to bring up the matter of Ginny storming out of the carriage. We pull into the station at Hogwarts and get into the carts pulled by the Thestrals. Luna Lovegood gets into a cart with Me, Hermione and Ron. I look up and notice Ginny sat in a cart with Neville and another two students which I can't name as their backs are facing me.

As we arrive at Hogwarts and we all take a seat and at the Gryffindor table and I look to the right seeing Ginny looking at me with a stone cold glare. I gulp and turn back to Hermione slightly nodding my head towards the glaring ginger. She (Hermione) gives me a slightly pittying look as she smiles warmly at me. I look up and see Draco staring into space at the Slytherin table. I smile and find myself smiling at him and leaning my head on my hand, sighing in content at the handsome blonde.

I spend the rest of the day looking dreamily at Draco and wishing he was mine. I am sitting in the Library blabbing dreamily on about how great Draco is and how adorable and handsome he is. 'Oh and Hermione he is just so good looking it hurts to know that he isn't mine!' I tell her. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around and see the bleach blonde Angel himself standing there. 'Oh really handsome?' He wispers in my ear making me shiver. 'I- I uh...' I stutter making him chuckle as he turns around, walking away after winking at me. I sigh and look at Hermione who laughs at me as I blush a bright scarlet.

It has just turned midnight and I an still say here lamely thinking about the incident with Draco in the Library. I groan in frustration hearing Ron laugh on the bed next to mine. 'Shut up!' I say making him laugh again and I turn around and manage to get to sleep. Despite all the thoughts in my head saying 'Did he mean it when he called me handsome?' and 'Could Draco be gay too?' and 'If he was could he ever love me?'