Chapter One

Mune was beginning to make sure his hair was straight when he got the letter from Princess Jasmine. Mune has never heard of this woman before so how does this girl know him. He was mostly worried about Glim. He didn't want her to think that he was cheating on her. But at the same time, he knows Glim very well and she knows Mune very well. He was all done with his hair when he turned he saw three spiders smiling as they were carrying his cape.
"Guys", Mune rolled his eyes. "I don't need that."
The spiders jumped on Mune's shoulder and tied the Cape on him. He sighed and turned to see a blue she-cat named Bluestar.
"You need to look your best in order to meet the princess." She said as she leaped onto a branch of the moon tree.
"Why?" Mune asked.
"It's suppose to represent royalty when you meet another."
"It's am not royal."
"Yes you are. Whether you think or not."
Saphira landed and she has a beautiful blue diamond collar on her and her saphira helmet. Mune turned and smiled.
"Ready to go master?" Saphira asked as she got on her knees and waited.
"Yes", Mune replied and got on her,"you?"
"Ready as I will ever be."
Saphira stood up and opened her wings. As the ceiling opened to the top of the tower, she turned to Mune.
"Ready for your command." Saphira smiled.
Mune nodded. "Let's fly!"
"Wait!" Bluestar stopper them and jumped on Saphira and gave Mune his moon sword and Mune lowered his head and Bluestar put his moon crown on his head.
"Now you are ready", Bluestar smiled and jumped off of Saphira."
Mune smiled and looked at Saphira.
"Let's go." Mune nodded.
Saphira opened her feather like wings and roared and they flied in the air.