Chapter 5

The next morning, I woke up at 6. I brushed my teeth, Got dressed, and went to my car. I started it up, Flipped through the stations, and started driving. It seemed like it took forever for me to get to school. I pulled into the parking lot, next to that same black porche..I wonder who owned that, anyways.? I got out of my car and checked my phone..7:30. A whole hour until class started. So, I jus walked into the building and started talking to a few people..Finally, the first bell rang. I opened my locker, got a few extra pencils, and ran to class. When I walked in, I was kinda suprised..Instead of 4 Misfits, there where 5. I quickly took my seat and turned around to look at the girl. She had long black, wavey hair, bright green eyes, and pale skin. She smiled at me, then looked down at her book.

         I turned around, and time seemed to fly by..Before I knew it, I was in the lunch room, buying my apple and sweet tea. I went and at down by Jade, and waited on someone to talk..Finally, someone did. "Hi," said the girl I hadnt seen before. "My name is Scarlette," she said. "Im about a year younger than you, I think..Im 15."  "Hi, My name is Avery," I said back..'Yea, you are..Im 16." She seemed nice. She looked back at me and said, "Sorry I wasnt hear yesterday...Had the flu." 'My brother has that now..Haha..Hope I dont get it." I could tell we where going to be friends. :3

Soon, Violet said, "Ya know, Maybe we should all hang out sometime...maybe this weekyend?" Everybody agreed, except for Jade. She didnt really say anything. Guess she was jus a quiet person..We talked about when when and where, and decided on the park at around 10 on Saturday. I thought it was kinda wierd, but hey, It was better than sitting at home. So, I walked to Art class that day, Happy that I had new friends, and we acctualy was gonna hang out..even if the place was kinda wierd. What I didnt know then, was that my trip on Saturday night to hang out with my friends, was gonna change my life...and last wayy longer thn I had hoped.