Meet The Agent's of SMASH

"Ms. Banner, your father said to wake you. You have a meeting today."JARVIS announces.

"A meeting with who?" I ask.

"I am sure your father would like to tell you that himself." JARVIS replies.

"OK." I say. Then I get out of bed, shower and get dressed and ready for the day. I wonder who the meeting is with. I thought that i new all of the Important people in his life. Except... for the one group that the Hulk was apart of before he was with the Avengers.

"Dad, why did you wake me up so early?" I whine.

"It's 10:00. And we have a meeting."

"I know we have a meeting. But with who?"

"The Agent's of SMASH." I was right.

"I get to meet A-Bomb?!" I squealed as I started jumping up and down.

"Fangirl." I heard Clint whisper.

"Look Legolas, A-Bomb can beat Katniss any day." I yelled.

"You sure you aren't Stark's kid?" Clint joked. Then I turned green. "Nope your a Banner." He said as he ran out of the room.

"Let's go!" I yell as I pull dad into the elevator."

(Bruce's POV)

"So I was thinking, and I think that I found a house." I said nervously, hoping that she would agree.

"Cool. I was also thinking. And I want to get an internship at Stark International. I talked to Tony, and he said that he needs more brains like me. And they're getting short handed now. Ya know, with the growing Oscorp industries. People are transferring to Oscorp because they live closer and it pays the same or even more. I just want your approval." I could tell that she was worried that I would say no. I think that she would be great in a lab, especially in a Stark lab. I would prefer her in a lab where I can see her. It's perfect.

"I think it's a wonderful idea." I approved.

"Really? I'm gonna text Tony and tell him." She screeches.

She's happy, that makes Hulk happy.

Big guy is that you? You haven't talked since the battle of New York.

Hulk wants to see SMASH friends, if puny Banner let Hulk.

I trust you'll keep it under control, especially since Ava is going to be there.

Hulk knows. Hulk stay under control.

OK then it's settled.

I haven't talked to the Other Guy, for a while. I thought that he was almost gone at one point, then Clint and Loki tried to blow up my lab. That didn't end so well.

"Talking to the other guy?" Ava asks. How does she know?

"What? H-How do you know? I mean. What?" I stammer.

"I talk to my alter ego I guess. She's actually calm. She knows when not to come out and when I want her to just to freak people out or just for the fun of it."

"What exactly do you call her?"

"Well She-Hulk already taken. I dunno. Any ideas?" She asks. She can have full out conversations with her Hulk, and it listens.

"Our Hulks. then listen if you listen. I tried fighting the anger. I then tried embracing it. Neither worked. Then I found something in the middle, and I realized that my Hulk was trying to talk to me. They're easier to control when you find that thing in the middle, and you listen to what they have to say."

"What did she have to say?" I ask curiously.

"The reason why he doesn't listen as much, you keep calling him a monster. Instead you should try to help the Hulk in any way you can. I know it sounds crazy, but that's how it works. Science!" How did she figure all of this out before I did?

"How do you know all of this?" I ask.

"After I found out about my other half, I started doing a tin of research. And the word gamma kept coming up. Then I did research on gamma energy and learned a ton of stuff, then I realized that your name kept coming up. So I researched you, and your work fascinated me. My friends said that I was obsessed. I took that knowledge with what I was learning for myself, and I found that."She explains. My kids a genus! I think as I stare at her in aw.

"I know I'm a genus." She smirked.

"OK you need to stop hanging out with the Starks."

"Only Tony. I mean I love shopping, but Zoe's OBSESSED!"

"Haha. Well here we are." I say as I pull up to the Agents of SMASH secret base. "Look I'm gonna let the big guy out for a while, so.."

"It's cool dad. I was thinking of going green as well."