The Foster Parents Part 2

(Ava's POV)

As we pull up to the foster home I see Shelly looking outside. Then I wave and she excitedly waves back. Then I get out of the car and watch at Bruce as he gets out. Shelly comes running out of the house and behind her is Mr. and Mrs. Stan.

"Where have you been?" Shelly asks. I can see it in her eyes that she was scared, probably because Mr. and Mrs. Stan are mad. 

"And who is this?" Mrs. Stan asks in that tone that anyone would think is normal but it is really her 'where have you been you are so in for it and who is this guy that drove you home' tone. But Bruce noticed the harshness in her tone, and instead of saying anything harsh back, he simply shakes her hand and introduced himself.

"Hello ma'am, I am Bruce Banner. I am Ava's biological father." He said. By the time he was finished with that sentence, everyone of the other kids that came outside were staring at me and Bruce, and trying to compare us.

"Oh, I was unaware that her father was alive." Mrs. Stansaid shocked.

"Well I was unaware that I had a daughter until we... ran into each other today and we introduced ourselves." He lied. I was going to tell them after but that's okay.

"Then I showed him the note that my mom had left me you know, the one that you guys gave me this morning. I read it on the bus, and, in summary, it says that my mom was wrong to leave my dad and she wanted me to be able to have a happy life with him. I was on my way back home when we ran into each other. I was gonna start looking for him over the weekend." I show them the note as proof, even though I forgot to show Bruce the note.

"Well tomorrow you can fill out the paperwork and make it official. I would be more than happy to let you do it right now but I don't have an extra copy. Last week one of the boys that were here got adopted as well, and I haven't been able to make a copy. I will do that overnight since it is already pretty late, and then you can some around anytime after say... 9:30. That way everyone will be awake to say their goodbyes." Said Mr. Stan. He would've let me go tonight, but he wanted to get one last beating in. I'm not letting him push anyone around anymore.

"I'll see you tomorrow then Bruce." I said as I gave him a hug and he whispered, "Make them see green." I giggled and went back into the house,

(Bruce's POV)

I know you're not supposed to teach your kids that violence is okay. but if she doesn't I will, and it will be worse. So if she does it at least she leaves as the girl who stood up to the adults. And maybe she will encourage some others to do the same and to tell someone about them.

"How'd it go?" Tony asks looking around me as if he were to see Ava. "Where's Ava?"

"Don't worry, tomorrow when I go to pick her up and fill out the paperwork we'll be good." I say reassuringly.

"You left her with them?" Tony yells. I didn't think that he was protective over her. It's nice to know the she is growing on him.

"Don't worry. I told her to make them see green." I say with a smile on my face. But Tony doesn't seem to be happy with my choice of words. "Look if she doesn't, I will." I say. Then I go to my room to get a good night's sleep.

(Zoe's POV)

I see Bruce go into his room and shut his door. He's going to bed early. Normally he stays up in the lab until I come down and force him to bed. Oh well. At least I can go to bed at a decent time tonight. Still though, what's up?

"Hey dad." I say as I enter the living room.

"Hey Zo."

"What's up with Bruce? He's going to bed at a decent time?" I laugh.

"He found out that he has a daughter. And she is a lot like daddy in many ways. If you know what I mean."

"You mean, she's a hulk?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah. And she has been keeping it inside her for three years. But tonight is her last night at the foster home because she is going to be moving in with us. And-"

"Wait. I'll have another girl here to hang out with? Yes!" I squeal. Then I think wait age. "How old is she?"

"She's your age."

"Ok good" I say thankfully because if I was stuck babysitting, I would not be happy. But instead of a baby, I'll have a friend to hang out with around the tower when everyone else is gone.

"As I was saying. Her foster home is abusive and so it may take her a little while to trust someone other than Bruce. So don't get your hopes up in thinking that in the first day you'll be bf whatever's" Dad explains.

"It's BFF's dad. As in best friends forever. And that sucks, I wouldn't be able to live with an abusive mom and dad. But I live with an awesome mom and dad so." I say as I give him a hug and kiss goodnight and the go to my room to get a shower and bed. I can't wait to have another girl.

(Ava's POV)

"You should have called or texted!" Mr. Stan yelled. They are really mad.

"I'm sorry, I forgot. I just got so excited when I found out that he was my dad and that I was going to be adopted." I say. I am going to go green, like Bruce said. Because he will if I don't and if he does, there won't be a house left. At least I can control my monster.

"Yeah you forgot, sure. Whatever. Get over there."Mrs. Stan yells. Then I see heads peaking out of the doors downs the long hallway, I even see some of the kids from the other floors looking to see what was going to happen.

"No." I say before I can even think.

"Excuse me?" Mr. Stansays angrily. Then I look to see some of the little kids that are three and four years old with their teenage guardians.

"As one of the oldest, I am supposed to be a role model." I say. "And what kind of role model would I be of I didn't stand up for myself" Then I let my green take over and I feel everyone's eyes digging into me.

"Wh-wh-WHAT ARE YOU?!?"Mrs. screams.

"I'm the daughter of the Hulk." And as I say that I hear everyone gasp. "Now! If you ever hurt anyone who ever comes to live here ever again, I will make you both see green." They both nod frantically and run to their room. Everyone is scared and I don't want them to be. But then Geina, one of the five year olds, come up to me and gives me a hug.

"Thank you Ava. I hope that you get a nice mommy and daddy." She says. She is so innocent and sweet. I'll miss my friends. That will be the only thing I miss though. But I'm okay with that. I kneel down so that we are face to face and everyone else comes out.

"Let me tell you all where I am going." I say as I gesture every one to the couches and chairs. The oldest sit on the couches and a couple on the chairs. And the youngest takes up the rest of the chairs and the floor while the really young ones sit on someones lap, then I sit in the middle of the biggest couch with Geina on my lap. In the middle of everyone.

"I am going to a place with one parent. My dad."

"Will you continue looking for your bio dad?" My friend Rachel asks.

"He is my bio dad. His name is Bruce Banner or as some of the boys know him, the Hulk." My words are followed by "awesome" and "cool" and "wow."

"Can we meet him?" One of the younger boys say.

"Sure. BUT. You will all either call him Dr. Banner or Bruce. And don't try to play twenty questions either. That go's for all ages. Got it?" Then everyone nods their heads and the older ones start giving me their phone numbers.

"It's 10:00 everyone. It's time for bed now. My dad will be here around 9:30 tomorrow morning. So get some rest." Then I say good night but before I exit the room I stop and everyone looks at me. Then I change back to normal form and everyone claps and goes to bed.